The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

No Mobile version penalty?

zalozite

Hi, i read a years ago, that google will punish sites, that are not mobile friendly, but it was not happened many years, so i think on November smth happened and as i read, there is such punishment from google and many website owners tell me that was ranked low suddenly and reason is no mobile version.
Do you think so?
I has once more question, if your site is punished for this and after that you make a mobile version in what period of time it will be again free and will get better ranking?

Im thinking about this and has no answer.

Thanks

Hi, i read a years ago, that google will punish sites, that are not mobile friendly, but it was not happened many years, so i think on November smth happened and as i read, there is such punishment from google and many website owners tell me that was ranked low suddenly and reason is no mobile version.
Do you think so?
I has once more question, if your site is punished for this and after that you make a mobile version in what period of time it will be again free and will get better ranking?

Im thinking about this and has no answer.

Thanks

It will depend on the frequency of the "crawl" by the SERP's. You can also submit the sites to be crawled by request with most of the SERPS.

after creating Mobile version , create New XML sitemap and submit it to the search engines .:):)

to be honest, never raised have not heard, and indeed what they difference is mobile version of the website or no

MI
Back