The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Niche Site 01 - Place for Morning Life

Eymard Siojo

affiliate
Good Morning, wonderful people of Affiliatefix!

I am starting this thread to monitor my progress in my new project using my skills, again, in SEO and stuff.

I'll be using some "codes" so that my niche won't be revealed to potential traitors. LOL.

I'll be using free methods. I do have some tools like seo powersuite and long tail pro so, it should be semi-free methods I guess?

Anyways, wish me luck and have a good day.

With Love and Hapiness.

Your Friend,

Eymard Siojo a.k.a. "The Master"

Morning to you. It is a good decision you have made. Doing this may seem as PR but it has a very huge implication to what you are doing. I have been doing SEO and am glad that you have joined the team. It is the best field I have worked so far and never have i ever regretted making the decision. You just need to remember that it is not always easy at the start and sometimes but you should never look back, be consistent and do your work well, it will sell you.

Hey guys!

Yes, it is me. Shh.. Don't tell them. I completely changed my identity. Just kidding.

Thanks for the heads up. I made a new account for my new e-mail address. :)

I think if you are following white hat methods then you will face no problem from Google. Everybody is looking for new traffic source, but SEO is the best traffic source for me. I also use Adwords for more super targeted traffic.

Good Morning, wonderful people of Affiliatefix!

I am starting this thread to monitor my progress in my new project using my skills, again, in SEO and stuff.

I'll be using some "codes" so that my niche won't be revealed to potential traitors. LOL.

I'll be using free methods. I do have some tools like seo powersuite and long tail pro so, it should be semi-free methods I guess?

Anyways, wish me luck and have a good day.

With Love and Hapiness.

Your Friend,

Eymard Siojo a.k.a. "The Master"

ES is in the house!

MI
Back