The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Niche Ideas....

I am very interested in this section. Selling T-Shirts is very good way to make money if you have a community, like a forum or something else. But if you don't have a community how it is possible to make money from selling shirts?

I have not gotten into Teespring but I worked full-time in the promotional products industry for 20 years and still am a freelance program consultant.

Most orders taken by promo companies are for locals or nationals. Mostly:

- charitable/fundraising events and causes
- businesses and corporate functions
- clubs
- volunteer organizations

These are always company/logo specific and you must never, ever use someone else's logo, tagline or slogan for any reason. However, how about taking a generic theme or event spin and branching out to a wider audience?

For example, spring is the time when certain organizations have their fundraising walks. If you participate, you get a t-shirt. I know because I've done them. However, those who do not do the walk and get the shirt can still support the cause with a generic shirt with a supportive slogan/graphic, i.e. I support Alzheimer's research; Proud volunteer/club member/whatever; GBS survivor :)) I'd buy this one).

Those are just examples. But if you go more generic, you can offer the tees worldwide. Every country has cancer survivors to celebrate, motorcycle clubs, stock brokers, etc. etc. And many of these have certain times of year that they use to stimulate awareness.

The info below, I've copied and pasted from one of my HubPages articles. I'm sure there are more but I'm putting this here to hopefully, get some ideas flowing.

=================================

January - Polar Bear Swim for Charities, time of some bridal shows, Snowfest, Travel to warm climes

February - Heart Month, Black History Month, Family Day, Heritage Day

March - St. Patrick's Day, sometimes Easter, Nutrition Month, Fraud Prevention Month

April - Daffodil Month - Canadian Cancer Society, Earth Month, Poetry Month, month when people are thinking about golf needs

May - Museum Month (Ont.), Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month, Hearing Awareness Month, Multiple Sclerosis Month, Queen Victoria's Birthday

June - Recreation & Parks Month, Brain Injury Awareness Month, Stroke Month, golf tournaments

July - Canada Day, Ontario Sausage Festival, various summer festivals and activities are going on in each city, golf tournaments

August - the month before students return to school, local events such as Theatre Festivals, Dragon Boat Festivals, golf tournaments

September - beginning of school year, tail end of golfing supplies, some College registration, many Harvest festivals and fairs

October - Homecomings, Wedding Shows, Hallowe'en celebrations, Christmas preparations for your corporate clients (start working on this in Sept. or Oct.)

November - CPR Month, Osteoporosis Month, Diabetes Awareness Month, Hemophilia Awareness Month, Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Month, Lung Cancer Awareness Month, Christmas products

December - CHRISTMAS - especially those clients that seem surprised that the holiday is 3 days away. This is also the time to start setting up the next year.
====================================

Theme and event selling may not be for everyone. But done creatively, can be very successful.

Last edited:
I am about to launch two T Campaigns. I am basing one on a highly charged international topic currently expressing outrage and demanding equality. The second campaign is a subtle poetic remark on an age old male expression.

In planning my shirt campaigns, I try to research what's in the head of the prospective audience I am approaching. I think a most important element for success with these shirts must be a message that ignites passion, outrage, humor/laughter, sorrow, etc. An additional element that seems to gaining ground with these shirts is pride.

I know that the traditional stuff seems to demonstrate some level of success, but to really make this work steady with larger returns, I believe that capturing very large viral audiences on sensitive topics and subjects will be the key.

Last edited:
I have not gotten into Teespring but I worked full-time in the promotional products industry for 20 years and still am a freelance program consultant.

- clubs

These are always company/logo specific and you must never, ever use someone else's logo, tagline or slogan for any reason. However, how about taking a generic theme or event spin and branching out to a wider audience?

For example, spring is the time when certain organizations have their fundraising walks. If you participate, you get a t-shirt. I know because I've done them. However, those who do not do the walk and get the shirt can still support the cause with a generic shirt with a supportive slogan/graphic, i.e. I support Alzheimer's research; Proud volunteer/club member/whatever; GBS survivor :)) I'd buy this one).

Those are just examples. But if you go more generic, you can offer the tees worldwide. Every country has cancer survivors to celebrate, motorcycle clubs, stock brokers, etc. etc. And many of these have certain times of year that they use to stimulate awareness.

The info below, I've copied and pasted from one of my HubPages articles. I'm sure there are more but I'm putting this here to hopefully, get some ideas flowing.

January - Polar Bear Swim for Charities, time of some bridal shows, Snowfest, Travel to warm climes

March - St. Patrick's Day, sometimes Easter, Nutrition Month, Fraud Prevention Month

April - Daffodil Month - Canadian Cancer Society, Earth Month, Poetry Month, month when people are thinking about golf needs

May - Museum Month (Ont.), Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month, Hearing Awareness Month, Multiple Sclerosis Month, Queen Victoria's Birthday

June - Recreation & Parks Month, Brain Injury Awareness Month, Stroke Month, golf tournaments

July - Canada Day, Ontario Sausage Festival, various summer festivals and activities are going on in each city, golf tournaments

August - the month before students return to school, local events such as Theatre Festivals, Dragon Boat Festivals, golf tournaments

September - beginning of school year, tail end of golfing supplies, some College registration, many Harvest festivals and fairs

October - Homecomings, Wedding Shows, Hallowe'en celebrations, Christmas preparations for your corporate clients (start working on this in Sept. or Oct.)

November - CPR Month, Osteoporosis Month, Diabetes Awareness Month, Hemophilia Awareness Month, Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Month, Lung Cancer Awareness Month, Christmas products

December - CHRISTMAS - especially those clients that seem surprised that the holiday is 3 days away. This is also the time to start setting up the next year.

Theme and event selling may not be for everyone. But done creatively, can be very successful.

This is exactly what I was looking for!
A table for each month's most important events! Thanks.

i have a library of niches :D (PDF) i'll share it soon here on affix if you want ti just PM me to remind me

- clubs

Amazing azgold! Your da' man!

banners
Back