The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbies taking act!!

Sanshez

Hi everyone, i know many people like me with only a newbies experience, don't know that there are a lot of tools to help running great campaigns, with minimum external assistance, and this is a fact that keeps slowing many people out there, and keeps them wavering to start taking act and making money online!!!! Could some pros around here, tell us what are some great tools to start with as for beginning in affiliate marketing?

Well i am not an expert in this field but for sure you need an autoresponder to organize your emails ,you can use getresponse ,sendlane etc .Also you need a landing page creator like leadpages

tell us what are some great tools to start with as for beginning in affiliate marketing?
1. Tracking tool - To track your campaigns.
2. Photo editing tool - to create or edit creatives. I prefer Photoshop.
3. Html editor - for creating and editing landing pages. I prefer adobe dreamweaver.
4. Affiliate network account
5. Budget to get started with paid traffic sources. You can also go with free traffic sources but that's time-consuming and slow.

In addition to those above:

A VPS

We have seen this question posted many times in many forms. The answer is simply that you need to start with the basic tools of a couple of networks, a solid tracker, a VPS with C/Panel and WHM, select a single vertical sub-niche, a single traffic source, possibly a an intelligence tool like AdPlexity, and a reasonable budget.

You must, and we all learned this the hard way (no need for you to), you must master your initial selection of tools and vertical before expanding to other realms of marketing. If you do not, you will not have the skills to move to another realm of marketing.

up here you almost have all the tools that will be helpful for you to start a campaign, but don't focus everything on tools, learn first, and still if you have any problem, then you can use the forum here, to have solutions to any difficulties you can found in your campaign!!

than
also, you can have tools like Whatrunswhere, ADplexity, that are not very cheap for newbies, but work very great, and help you buying ads, more intelligently, but also you have ADMobiSpy, that works great, and is cheaper than the other ones; you have trackers like voluum, and i think on threads above here, you have everything to start a good campaign!!
Thanks for this!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your education should come first. The proper education will show you what tools you need for the type of campaign you are running. No use spending money on tools until you know how to use them. Take it one step at a time!.

1. Tracking tool - To track your campaigns.
2. Photo editing tool - to create or edit creatives. I prefer Photoshop.
3. Html editor - for creating and editing landing pages. I prefer adobe dreamweaver.
4. Affiliate network account
5. Budget to get started with paid traffic sources. You can also go with free traffic sources but that's time-consuming and slow.
This is totally great share.. noted and bookmarked this

banners
Back