The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ad Campaign A-Z tutorial for newbies

Tuavale

All,

There's so much information that I research every day. Is there a test case that walks through the absolute basics in setting up an ad campaign that I can play with? I almost want to see if there's a sandbox procedure that touches on the various tools that completes the ad campaign cycle. From procuring a domain to hitting the starting the start button to guide traffic. What I should be looking at and monitoring etc. I understand that from there, I can tune the various steps to fit my style and accomplish what I'm looking for? Any help would be appreciated.

There's so many topics:

1. Affiliate Marketing
2. Blogging - Authority vs Niche Sites
3. Drop Shipping
4. Offers
5. Tracking
6. VPS
7. Networks
8. Traffic Sources
9. Funding campaigns
10. LPs
11. CPL, CPA
12. Email lists

There seem to be so many different styles.

I compare it to driving a manual car. I feel like with all of this it seems like I know what a key is, the shift knob, the gas, brake, clutch, and how to turn the car on. Now, I don't know how to get out of first gear and how to shift gears once I get going. Hope that makes sense.

You are not starting with just one form of marketing. Instead you are looking at many of them and thinking they all work exactly the same way.

All marketing requires traffic, tracking, usually landing pages, emails sometimes, hosting, offers to promote, affiliate program or affiliate network, an intelligence platform, etc., they go together as campaigns often in different ways.

You need to select a single form of marketing to start with as a Newbie. This part is critical. CPA, PPC, etc., etc. Pick one and only one to start. You must select one traffic source, one type of offer, maybe a couple of affiliate networks at most, a tracker, a host, and get some landing pages made for the offers.

This will make your first training material. You will want to master all of the tools and elements in your first form of marketing before moving onto another. Learn one at a time, and master each one before moving on to another. This is what we successful marketers have done and continue to do. EVERY TIME!

MI
Back