The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything [Newbie's Helpdesk] Ask Any Question Related To CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight .. you earned $600 daily and you lost your motivation ... OH WOW ... was it drugs, alcohol ??

Alcohol, :winks:, girlfriend issues. Back now, all geared up, already started journey, on a way to reach my goal, hopefully will reach within a month.

Regards
IndeXer

Maxbounty and Peerfly are the giants of CPA industry, you need to hold some experience before applying for accounts there. I suggest you to start with PPD sites like Pay Per Download | CheersFile | and start earning, so that you will get the clear idea about how things work. Let me know if you need any more hel
I checked the site in the link and all of the reviews were negative. Have you personally had experience with Cheersfile? I am new to all this, so please understand I would be a bit skeptical once I see these reviews.

I checked the site in the link and all of the reviews were negative. Have you personally had experience with Cheersfile? I am new to all this, so please understand I would be a bit skeptical once I see these reviews.

Honestly, cheersfile is run by my close friend, I don't see any negative reviews about cheersfile anywhere, if you can point me in the direction I would love to work on the negative feedbacks about cheersfile. I will show them to my friend and hopefully we can sort this.

Yes I worked on cheersfile for a month and I was earning good. If you check my journey on this forum you will see that I started my journey with cheersfile. Now I am working with maxbounty and driving paid traffic.

I can assure you that you will get paid on time, everytime. Through me your skype, we will talk about it.

Regards
IndeXer

I have few questions from CPA gurus.... i am newbie in the industry...

1) Which traffic network is best for CPA offers with minimum deposit ?
2) Which offers convert well ?
3) What is best method for promoting CPA offers (PPV, CPC, Popunder etc)
4) Offers with LP convert best or Direct Link ?
5) What is the minimum budget for newbie to start in the industry ?
6) What tools are the complete set of a CPA Marketer ?

Waiting for the expert advice and guidelines.

Thanks for your time :)

Hey guys,

I´m excited to read this thread, excellent info con CPA. I also understand Indexers recommendation to newbies as well :)

Have a look @ our resource : Kimia | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

You will find info on CPA offers in general, geos, newbies, network approval etc

... and if any questions come to mind just ping me on skype: mlopezarranz

Welcome to the CPA realm, with the right tools and updated info, its the perfect market.

I have few questions from CPA gurus.... i am newbie in the industry...

1) Which traffic network is best for CPA offers with minimum deposit ?
2) Which offers convert well ?
3) What is best method for promoting CPA offers (PPV, CPC, Popunder etc)
4) Offers with LP convert best or Direct Link ?
5) What is the minimum budget for newbie to start in the industry ?
6) What tools are the complete set of a CPA Marketer ?

Waiting for the expert advice and guidelines.

Thanks for your time :)

Honestly, I am no Guru, I am just a normal guy.

1. As you are new, start your campaign with Bing, because you don't have to invest a lot of money in campaigns and you can also get bing $50 vouchers/coupons for as low as $5-$10.

2. Start with sweeptakes, email submits or SOI (Single Opt In) offers.

3. It depends on the offer, I suggest you to start your CPC campaign, test the traffic then go for PPV, as testing PPV can be pretty time & money consuming.

4. Again, it depends on the offer, if it a SOI offer then try to get a LP or design by yourself. For the beginning, go with the direct link.

5. $50, this is what I started my first campaign with.

6. Honestly I am not the right person to answer this question because I've never used anything, I don't even use tracker till now. Its pretty complicated you know.

These are newbie advises, I hope I answered all your questions, talk to you on skype soon.

Regards
IndeXer

I started with CPA, need to learn and implement, looking for a right guidance.
Any one who like to help a newbie's Please contact me

Skype id: knev.VA

I started with CPA, need to learn and implement, looking for a right guidance.

Skype id: knev.VA

Hi Knev, if you signup here: http://goo.gl/PHRMq8 (NO strings attached), one of our AMs from onboarding will contact you within 48 hrs and see if we can help you.

Im @ the Mobile World Congress right now, so this will be the fastest way to connect with us and get feedback ASAP ;)

Hello IndeXer

I'm a newbie,I have 500$ to invest in this industry, Please can u tell me a step by step which resources do u use as we know CPA requirements are expensive and can u please show us a short case study ?

Thanks dude

Hello all, I found this thread posted under the incent marketing category, so I thought I would ask who can recommend an incent traffic source? (ad agency; can be web or mobile traffic, but tier-1 countries preferred) I'm just barely poking my head in this incent realm after much loss on traditional marketing channels. Luckily I am already active on MaxBounty, Peerfly and about 7 other networks and have access to many incent offers... THANKS IN ADVANCE!... :)

I'm new to CPA, need to learn and implement, looking for a right guidance.

Skype id: hungry4money898

Last edited:
I'm new to CPA, need to learn and implement, looking for a right guidance.

Skype id: hungry4money898

If you follow the methods already posted on here, you will be making money from today onwards.

Will add you on skype.

Regards
IndeXer

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back