The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Newbies - Follow your Passion - Money will Follow!

If you could talk about a subject for days and days until the cows come home, then that must be your passion and niche.

And if you keep talking about it even AFTER the cows come home, you really need to try to find some balance in your life. Cows hate that. :D

Linda,
I agreed passion and keep learning can keep us forever alive, with no give up attitude, keep learning new strategy from other affiliates or Gurus. Most of the time, we can stuck some way and loss interest if not making any money. Keep learning and keep earning money online with right attitude

My experience

I have plenty of experience of this and did spend many years working purely to earn a wage and not realising how unhappy it was making me.
Now I work from home on behalf of a number of clients and about to start my affiliate projects and am much happier.

I was just reading along till I clicked this part though it was posted little late. Very applicable not just in job but in real Life. :) Something to ponder.;)

This is so true! The money will come if we do what we truly love! I finally decided to really work hard on my craft site and even invest in video equipment, so that I can make tutorial videos. I know I won't see any money, but at least I am going to love doing this.

Sarah,

You might just surprise yourself and make some money. Craft sites with some how to videos? I think that would be very popular. Add some key content about your projects, include affiliate links to the products, you are well on your way. But don't be discouraged if nothing comes in right away. You need to add to your site daily if possible, weekly for sure, and soon you will have lots of pages for Google to eat up.

Best of luck!

Also another thing in my opinion and according to my experience, that yes, you have to be passionate about what you are doing, but you also have to believe in it.

According to my and my company's experience and past, if you decided that you will be successful, you will be. even you will be able to make money with a product or service that is not state-of-the-art.

Of course hard work and effort is needed, but the most important pillar is belief.

Also another thing in my opinion and according to my experience, that yes, you have to be passionate about what you are doing, but you also have to believe in it.

According to my and my company's experience and past, if you decided that you will be successful, you will be. even you will be able to make money with a product or service that is not state-of-the-art.

Of course hard work and effort is needed, but the most important pillar is belief.

"If you think you can or if you think you can't, you're right." ~ Henry Ford

This was pure gold!

I actually went ahead and subscribed to her blog right away.

Following your passion should be your number 1 priority, money will follow and when it does it will feel a lot better as you have fulfilled something, some purpose, there is a reason behind your existence as opposed to just doing it to earn money and living a bored and unfulfilled life.

Another awesome point that hit me hard was that you should be adventurous and not live a dull and monotonous life that just drains you of your spirit and soul.

What a mind changing article!

this post has had so many answers, I hope that my thought in this post is not touched on already. I completely agree about the topic. I read several books specifically about the topic several years ago, and thought just finding a niche within my qualifications of marketing wold do it. It never did, then I discovered the wonderful world of dogs (dog walking etc). Its not everyones passion, but my very real question and caution to the do what you love is that I am not completely convinced that just because you love it, you will be good at it, or the money will follow. Much of that has to do with the right marketing and connections and luck.

I should probably rely more on the universe providing and laws of attraction, but this can be hard for a man of science (or my first degree). Does anyone else have these concerns about following their dream, and the belief that it will all automatically happen? Its easier to live on money than dreams, but of course we all want both.

Hi Linda,

This is very nice and a very popular statement to say "you should follow your heart" but please allow me to be a little skeptic - if we all shouldn't worry about money and just follow our hearts, we also shouldn't be surprised if we find ourselves unemployed and living with our mom.

if we all shouldn't worry about money and just follow our hearts, we also shouldn't be surprised if we find ourselves unemployed and living with our mom.

Hi Michelle, great point and so true. :p

This post is for newbies and it is mainly about picking your 1st niche, so you can learn the biz while working a niche you know about. After that, then yes you do need to learn about monetization and expand your biz so you make more money.

This is a great post, I really love the post.

Many of us are suffering from what i called information overload, we like to put our hand in everything that comes around. Let us concentrate in one or two thing and be focused in no distance we will start seeing result.

Thanks

Thanks Linda for a Wonderful and inspiring post. Too many people spend their lives doing jobs they dont like.

They spend most of their waking day loathing their present moment and wish the clock forward, what kind of an existence is that ?

I hope we all find our passions as life is not as long as we think.

Hi Linda,

This is very nice and a very popular statement to say "you should follow your heart" but please allow me to be a little skeptic - if we all shouldn't worry about money and just follow our hearts, we also shouldn't be surprised if we find ourselves unemployed and living with our mom.

It depends how well you know to listen to your heart. Most people don't. Other do and make ... a lot.
The idea is that from a point the heart ( based on knowledge that you have ) will tell you what is right for you.
Sure its nothing for sure and it might seem that you are risking ... but if you really know how to tune in you will see that there is no risk.

banners
Back