The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbies - Follow your Passion - Money will Follow!

This is a great post, I really love the post.

Many of us are suffering from what i called information overload, we like to put our hand in everything that comes around. Let us concentrate in one or two thing and be focused in no distance we will start seeing result.

Thanks

Couldn't agree with you more! A lot of guys want to rush out and earn a quick buck trying to do a hundred and one things. Rather stick to what you know and do it well...if you do, the cash will come in time.

Is it really good to follow my passion, or maybe is better find balance in niche for wich I don't have passion, but I have interest, but this niche is good, and without a lot of competition? Thanks!

following, following

Hi,

I am following my passion, and stopped conventional full time work. As you can see from my sites, my dog walking keeps me fit, and all I need is for my healthy dog treats to take off and I will have a real wage again.

The trick with IM is that if you rely heavily on Google, its incredibly competitive and it may take a long time to get organic rankings that make the money possible. I guess I just have to read more and make the money follow ...

I found that most newbie's promote products they want to use or what they think other people want. That is the wrong way to promote a product.

You should find a niche for the keywords you want to promote. There are tools that produce sales for less competitive keywords and also find the products for you.

If you are a newbie find the less competitive keywords. There are tools but the free ones will not do the job. Get the tool that finds your niche and the keywords for you automatically and you will be on your way to success.

Most common mistake internet marketers make

What I have found to be the single most inhibitor to success among internet marketers is the fear of networking, meeting people and interacting with their downlines. The key to creating a successful online business is branding yourself. You must be able to stand out from the crowd.

Ultimately we are all in the business of selling a product or service and should remember that most people would prefer to buy from someone the know or trust.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know when I first started out, I would do keyword research to find out what the highest paying keywords would be and didn't care if I liked the topic or not. I got bored with it very quick, and now that I am doing what I love, it makes my work a lot better and fun.

Thank you for sharing this.

A very high sense of purpose is very essential in all areas of human life. Its also good for someone to state his/her Ideals; physical, mental and spiritual. It helps a great lot to carry on even at cross roads.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

What I have found to be the single most inhibitor to success among internet marketers is the fear of networking, meeting people and interacting with their downlines. The key to creating a successful online business is branding yourself. You must be able to stand out from the crowd.

Ultimately we are all in the business of selling a product or service and should remember that most people would prefer to buy from someone the know or trust.
You are correct there. I can see that you are affiliated to JustBeenPaid, what is your experience with the program?

Thank You!

I love that message and I think it's just what I've been looking for. My girlfriend supports me to do what Iv'e been dreaming of and I look at her like "Well Duh I wish I could" but really when it comes down to it you really just NEED to do what your passionate about. Thank You!

Great Linda!
Passion is the driving force. When the going gets really tough, your passion remains one huge reason not to give up. Passion is fun and where there is no passion, there is no fun...... When there is no fun, it become boring and discouragements starts to set in.

This is an excellent post. Many feel as though money is the driving force behind everything. The truth is, money does rate pretty high, but if you aren't doing something your passionate about, it becomes boring and just another job.

Thanks for the reminder.

Stephen

Love, love, LOVEEEEE this post. I just wish more people would take it to heart - it would make building a successful business so much more enjoyable. Don't go after the money, go after what you love and the money will follow.

hi, i've just entered the social marketing sector and was wondering how i could succeed? So thank you very much for writing this whole article, i see some similarities with this one i read a bit earlier and just want to thank you all the more because now i feel strong enough to kick off!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back