The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbies - Follow your Passion - Money will Follow!

Affiliate marketing is hard enough with a topic I'm knowledgeable and have interest in. I couldn't imagine how tediouse and boring it would be if you don't know or have a passion to learn about your niche. God only gave you so much attention to span.

I think it's fair about every job and engagement in general.
As Linda said, if you're not feeling passion, every work feels like burden.
But if you have passion you don't care about hardness, you just want to go on and on.

We are all trying to start over everything, except that life is not game where if you got things messed up you could easily start once more from the last save ;-) ... or is it ;-) , ...jsut listen to your heart and the rest will become clear

Internet and network marketing is all about what you enjoy and passionate about ready to talk to anybody who cares to listen to you.
Recently i had to annouce to my church members that i was ready to show them the trill! of this business. If you build your niche around your passion the word is simply You are having FUN

wow, there is a lot of good advice here ... it makes me feel good to know that other people feel this way ... I am passionate about writing but have gotten away from that a bit over the years ... reading this makes me really want to get back into it

agree we should all follow our passions. but let's keep in mind that some folks have to earn a living by working the j o b s! as my dad would say do you think i want to manage a shipping department. your uncle wants to be a janitor! these jobs need doing and we have families to feed.

Linda you really have great post. I always read your posts because you give relevant and effective ideas especially to the newbie.
I agree with you. If you don't have the passion to your work then stops immediately because you'll end up with nothing.

This is a post worth reading. Affiliate marketing becomes SO MUCH EASIER when you pick a topic or product that you're passionate about to promote. Thanks.

It is good to have passion but if your passion is not followed with good strategy, you would fail. In this business, newbie affiliates suffer from information overload because of their desire to succeed. The keep buying programs with the hope that they would see one that would make them money but it never comes, and they don't master any.

The simple steps to follow in this affiliate business with passion is a simple formula know as

E.U.I. Educate, Understand and implement.
Take time to study a particular program until you can understand it, then implement it. Stop jumping from program to program. The program must have at least a 30 day to 60 days return guarantee because some of them are just full of hype; they just want to sell to you just to make money and would promiss you heaven.
If you follow the three guideline mentioned above, you would succeed

Fantastic post. I have heard this over and over again, follow your passion and money will follow. Most of us chase the money first and we don't get to anywhere. But if we try to fix someone's problem (a niche), provide useful information, its easy to see how that can be turned into a money making business.
Thanks for posting this. It really is inspiring and a reminder to all of us to put passion before money.

No question about it! If your going to start a blog/site on a particular niche, then you better have a strong interest in that niche or you are going to lose interest quickly in it, especially if it's not pulling visitors to the site right away. You are going to have to make regular posts to it so that you are currently adding more new content for the search engine to feed on. In a couple of months, you'll see that your new blog/site is starting to crawl up the rankings of the engines and you'll be a much happier camper!

One of the most rewarding things I think many affiliate marketers have in common is the ability to really help people. Whether it's a business opportunity, a cure for a health issue, or a lifestyle improvement, people are genuinely looking for answers and it is so satisfying to provide solutions. So many of us are passionate about helping others and in the end, that's really what matters most.

And again, Linda you are a very rare and precious Gem in this great Sea of KNOWLEDGE.

I am just amazed How do you manage to pick the best EVERY TIME :)

What a brilliant read.
"If you don?t have passion and purpose, greater productivity won?t help you!"​

Thanks again for sharing​

follow Your Passion... Money will follow.. I wonder what is the best self-test to make sure that we do things we are passionate about.. so we won't be wasting time and money doing business or anything that we thought we want but find out later that we aren't really interested. But then it would be too late because we already wasted time and money.
Find your passion...It is difficult to find passion unless you think alone in silence, meditate, away from the Internet. It's difficult to think because of information overload on the Internet. Instead of focusing we become scattered brain.

Oh I love the comments in this forum. So many people just miss it all together. The answer is right under our nose... the things we are most passionate about. I love the idea of even things we are passionate about learning. Making money is my passion and it is so much fun to just show people how to do it and watching what happens when the light bulbs turn on. Thanks for all the great tips. I learn something here every time I sign on.

MI
Back