The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
Hello @CodeSAH ,

Welcome to the community. How can we help you!

Hi @xlovecash , thank you for the fast response. I am an affiliate marketer and would like to promote my banners on the forum. Gosh, I'm so lost. I think the best will be to read as much as I can tomorrow. Thanks for trying to help. The only way I'm going to win is to read, learn and practice what I learned. There are no quick fixes in this type of game. Hope you have a fabulous day :)

Last edited:
Hi guys. Haven't been on the forum since 28 March, but I'm back. First had to learn the Affiliate program I joined. Now it's time to learn the forum. Wish me luck! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Hello CodeSAH. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Hi guys. Haven't been on the forum since 28 March, but I'm back. First had to learn the Affiliate program I joined. Now it's time to learn the forum. Wish me luck! Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Good luck.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi @xlovecash , thank you for the fast response. I am an affiliate marketer and would like to promote my banners on the forum. Gosh, I'm so lost. I think the best will be to read as much as I can tomorrow. Thanks for trying to help. The only way I'm going to win is to read, learn and practice what I learned. There are no quick fixes in this type of game. Hope you have a fabulous day :)
reach out if you ever look at the adult vertical

MI
Back