The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01!

That's funny and seriously made me laugh a lot. I was just wondering if that Spartan lady is you ;)

My friend game333, i know you have a very strong will power and i am quite sure, you will overcome such a bad situation with all the bans. Just keep faith in yourself an keep working to make it right again. Are you taking Ogads 1-on-1 mentoring? I think it will help you in some way. Best of luck mate.
You mean the training offered by Bobby, I Skype him he said closed already due to spamming.

Anyway, update.
So it's a really tough times to deal with the ban, but I've found one trick that should have bypass it.
I tried the differences of a new login account(all above 1 month old), one batch without photos, one batch with profile photos and custom bio.

The first batch which without editing anything including bio, links, photos.
Not really safe, ask for phone verify and some just get banned randomly.

The second batch which adding a profile picture, and some custom bio.
Safe, only a few of them get banned.

How am I going to move forward for the second batch of account, I'm pretty sure it will get banned sooner.

Now not only me dealing with the ban, even people in OGAds are experience this.

My earning yesterday:
67 Impressions, 53 Clicks, 16 Conversions, $2.58

What I did yesterday, I phone verify all the account and leave them untouched.
These earning are generate thru my old account.

I will keep trying various batch of username and see what can I get.

@game333 - I very much admire your tenacity!

Sounds to me like IG has caught on to people using the platform this way. It might require a little more patience to let the accounts sit long enough/use normally to keep them from getting banned.

Meanwhile, you're still making almost $100 a month, despite all the struggle and obstacles being thrown in your path. I think that's pretty awesome.

Crossing my fingers for you, that you can get the other accounts working!

@azgol yeah, ever since I'm sick last year I really hate to use my brain to think, so just work like a hard labour.

I won't focus on just a single source, which that's a mistake I made years ago.

can u help me to register ogads , they rejected me
Did you message @ogads

I have no idea how this thing should do bik, really don't understand
You should have read the 1st post.

Update:
Change proxies supplier due to bad customer service support(they seems like kids than dealing with serious business), so didn't done any activities these few days.

I have those 100s account with username changed and 100s of account that without username changed.
I will not create more, these account are created last two weeks which some survive over the mass ban.

If this continue I will stop my journey.

ever since I'm sick last year I really hate to use my brain to think

I have the same problem, brain doesn't work the same way as it did before. Almost but not quite. So, we have to try to adjust and do things differently. Can take a bit of time to figure out the best way.

If this continue I will stop my journey.

Let's change the thoughts and wording here. How about, "If this continues, I will look at using a different method."?
:)

Never stop, just change paths. :D

@azgold wow you're inspiring sister, you been a psychology class?

Your words twist people path in will, not in physical, and that's insane.

Update:
I stop creating account while manage the account I have on hand, so I found that I have a few account with 4.4k of followers without any link added into the account.

I started to add different links, one which used before, one which I assume I did used it? And one which did not used before in the past.

And both account asking for Phone Verification, while the "one which did not used before in the past" did not asked for Phone Verification.

I wondering if the rumor are true that when you use VoIP phone like Google Voice, you will caught up for banning instantly.
And yeah, I verify it and viola! Banned instantly, bye bye my 4.4k followers account.

So I login with an 3 month old account, phone verify it and I removed the email.
I re-login and it askes some verification, and craps, I removed the email.
Bye bye my 3 month old account.

So I have tried many many ways to create account what makes the ban so quickly is I edit the profile and start the task fairly quick.

I tried the differences between private proxies and share proxies.
It turns out that private proxies have lesser account banned, while share proxies (it says share up to 3 users, somehow it named semi-dedicate).

So, every metric is critical for IG.
They are so sensitive on detecting ban, oh well, it's good for those that didn't ban, they would say "oh, less competition now."

you been a psychology class?

Nope, just hard learned life lessons. :)

both account asking for Phone Verification

Can you buy sim cards and switch them out when you need to phone verify?

So I login with an 3 month old account, phone verify it and I removed the email.
I re-login and it askes some verification, and craps, I removed the email.
Bye bye my 3 month old account.

Sounds like IG is watching for methods and keeping on top of things almost as soon as they crop up.

So, every metric is critical for IG.

I think it's true for any campaign, if you want to get the most from it.

I also think that if you can figure out how to get one working, then two, etc., you can kick butt with this.

Nope, just hard learned life lessons. :)

Can you buy sim cards and switch them out when you need to phone verify?

Sounds like IG is watching for methods and keeping on top of things almost as soon as they crop up.

I think it's true for any campaign, if you want to get the most from it.

I also think that if you can figure out how to get one working, then two, etc., you can kick butt with this.
How "hard" your life lessons were I wonder that could bend you from physical to spiritualism act. :D

Yeah I got a few of sim card on my hand, I don't use them often as I will use them for personal account.

I wander around the forum today checking if there are people encounter the same error and it does.

It seems that IG ban you as you act not like a real human.

So today I remember some methods that do not require much changed on profile and will generate profit.
I will try it and see if it's work for the next few days.

Will be adding 10 account for a test.

Also my earning has been down to $4.97 yesterday.

Switching to a new proxy provider is a headache, you need to test their speed, ping rate, etc.
Headache.

Okay yesterday earning $1.17! Nevermind I got a deal with the account provider, he's selling about $0.035 each Instagram Account. And I want to try it for the last time, I will make 200 accounts(approx. $7) and see what will happen this time. :)

It's sad to see my traffic source dying but I'm lucky I split my sources to others, so I won't be focusing just OGads.

That's very nice buddy. It's not a good option to put all your eggs in one basket. Good to see that you are not making that mistake.
Okay yesterday earning $1.17! Nevermind I got a deal with the account provider, he's selling about $0.035 each Instagram Account. And I want to try it for the last time, I will make 200 accounts(approx. $7) and see what will happen this time. :)

It's sad to see my traffic source dying but I'm lucky I split my sources to others, so I won't be focusing just OGads.

After a long term of failure, I changed my account provider and have some success changing username.
I've been a huge deal of failure so please don't ask about my provider.

I changed 30 instagram user to followers niche, and a bunch of 20 account leaving a link on profile that which didn't hugely promote them.

I will be following approximate 150 to 300 per day on each account.

I assume followers niche is weak but I think I can squeeze like a dollar or 2 each day to cover up the cost.

After my income is weak for the past few days, getting as low as $7 yesterday, couldn't reach the payout yet.

Will be adding more account sooner.

And I want to host the lander on my website now to avoid mass ban.

I take it like 1 domain = max 3 account.
But assume you can have like 1 domain on 1 account and get a bunch of sub account to mention the first account.
I did this and it get small conversion like, 300 following for 5 account each and I get like 1 conversion per day.
Deep linking is not a good idea, somehow you can try it.

I never get a single banned using that method but bad proxies login... Ban...

Will be updating soon, finally a month now I found a better provider for a better price.

Update:
Login to 500 new Instagram account, over 120 got banned naturally, it's some bad proxies or I don't know, it just banned after verification without you know any activities, have 300+ account ran in normal activities like liking photos, uploading.

The earning is fairly low for "Follower Niche", I think I made a mistake picking a niche.
I was afraid of DMCA, and copyright, but I will take a go.

Anyway here's my result for Follower Niche,
- 8,000 user followed
- 52 Impressions, 36 Clicks, 9 Conversions, $2.34 Payout

It's low right?

I will do some research for creating a custom lander later, switching niche.

Sounds like you've come to a crossroad, @game333 - the old, "Do I stay or do I go," conundrum.

Wish I could offer some good advice. Will watch the thread to see what you decide to do.

Sounds like you've come to a crossroad, @game333 - the old, "Do I stay or do I go," conundrum.

Wish I could offer some good advice. Will watch the thread to see what you decide to do.
Oh, no I'm just saying what niche should I pick because free followers become saturated, and I'm having least income with them. I need to have a niche that market female, like maybe cosmetic?

Update:
- 7,000 User Followed
- 46 Impressions, 33 Clicks, 9 Conversions, $3.33

Will be adding 48 account today. Doing an average of 300 follow per day.
I expect some ban and phone verify here but hopefully having like 20 account survive over the ban,

Let's see how much I can earn like following 10,000 user tomorrow.

Holy cow! You can follow that many in one day??

I'm thinking of the "I'm not worthy" wave in Wayne's World right now.
What's that. :D I can't decode it, please explain. :p

When you have 20 user following 300 users each then you can follow 6,000 per day.
It's not following 7,000 per day per account. :p

Update:
So, I changed the username for this batch of account, pre-followed, pre-bio account I started botting 6 days ago. With like 10 - 25 follows per day.
Really un-lucky all of them asked for Phone Verified and then banned.

I'm trying another batch.

My "followers niche" is split to 3 statistic as I'm using 3 different lander or 2, wait I guess 4 since I added a custom domain. :p
One of the statistic was duplicated because of the problem they face last time.

So I can't post the screenshot for 3 of them, so I can only summarize here.

From now on I will be posting result for followers niche. It's saturated, so you will get minimal profit from it but, there are still profit.
I was unfollowing yesterday so, get really little result.

Impressions: 46
Clicks: 22
Conversions: 5
Earning: $1.54

Impressions:
Clicks:
Conversions:
Earning:

Last edited:
MI
Back