The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01!

The Instagram Team motivation for banning is NONE, just they salary, compare your motivation. You may not have a smarter brain than them right now, but don't forget the brain is a muscle, that's why we are here, train it.

This is really easy for them to ban all your accounts, if your account is freeinstafollowers, and you make a lot of generic usernames from that, like freeinstafollowers185, freeinstafollowers672, freeinstafollowers23, actually, the rule you are using is the same they use to ban your accounts, they just set the base username+random(1, 99999), and mass ban all of them.

Think as the Instagram Team, and move one step further.

Best to you pal.

Hmmm, I randomize the wording between the username and generator random numbers between them.
Oh well, I will try waiting for a week or just warm up the account first.

Anyway, thanks for your information.

Update:
Run 52 Instagram account and max the following amount of 75 each.
40 Impressions, 31 Clicks, 13 Conversions, $3.66

So, each 10 follow made me 0.95 cent. Which is not bad at all.

The format is messy lol, think I should re-order them again once I have the time.

I will still focus on account creation, once I have enough account I will start format the following task.
It's a real mess because I need to manage a lot of stuff.

Thanks for your input bro, I'm confident is that, I don't have smarter brain then the Instagram Team.

That's weird, I connect to 1 proxy for each account at a time to edit the account.

As for the username I've followed the advise of @quadro , or similar to his.
Instead of 1, 2, 3, 4. I make it randomly from 1 to 99999.

For MD5, the picture are randomly generate thru a web-ware, so I don't think their MD5 are equally for what I've checked.

All account follow different rules but editing the account straight after loggin in.
I've tried account that I warm up first for few days, and changed their username after.
It's the same result.

What I know is, adding links to profile trigger red flags. Which I have never skip this before.

Oh well, I think I should write a checklist and group them for split testing lol, but am really lazy to think lately.

game333 You get me wrong, when I was saying about username, i told You to create them like PBN. Every info must be unique, no relation between each other. Like Fritz said, be creative, dont use username+random number,etc. Examples of usernames for Followers niche: gainfollows, instantfollow3rs, follow.maker, be.p0pular.on.ig, aut0_follow.us, etc. You see all are related to followers niche but they are all unique and not related to each other. That what i thought about username uniqueness. Hope You'll understand what i mean. Cheers :)

game333 You get me wrong, when I was saying about username, i told You to create them like PBN. Every info must be unique, no relation between each other. Like Fritz said, be creative, dont use username+random number,etc. Examples of usernames for Followers niche: gainfollows, instantfollow3rs, follow.maker, be.p0pular.on.ig, aut0_follow.us, etc. You see all are related to followers niche but they are all unique and not related to each other. That what i thought about username uniqueness. Hope You'll understand what i mean. Cheers :)

Wow, that's a great input. So you think getting rid of the numbers is essentials?
To tell the truth, I made these account in this format.

g3t.f0llow3rz.9302
foll0werz.fr33.4139

Which are all in random format. The weird thing is that, accounts with numbers at the back but not in niche like free followers are all safe.

That's makes me wonder is the username stuff really trigger a red flags.

Oh well, my lazy jobs road block me so much.

I will listen to your advise for now, let's make this the 5th batch of account.

Write some note here incase I forget, I always forget stuff because have a lot of .csv file to manage.

3rd batch of account:
- Random username format
- Warm up for 72 hours
- First day follow 75+

4th batch of account:
- No username changed
- Warm up for 72 hours
- First day follow 25+

5th batch of account:
- Username in harshly randomly gentle format.
- Warm up for 72 hours
- First day follow 25+, increment of 10 a day. (I'm really I will forget about this in a while.)

You're still getting conversions, which is awesome. You're still working hard, too. Winners never quit. :)

Does the word, "followers" have to be in the name? Could you shorten or switch to a name that means the same?

Something like (with or without numbers):

follow train
fan builder
i heart friends
fan junkie
follow freak

I dunno, never had an account, just pulling those out of my head. :)

What I'm really asking is if your target audience could still find you if you alter the name a bit?

Maybe check out an online thesaurus.

You're still getting conversions, which is awesome. You're still working hard, too. Winners never quit. :)

Does the word, "followers" have to be in the name? Could you shorten or switch to a name that means the same?

Something like (with or without numbers):

follow train
fan builder
i heart friends
fan junkie
follow freak

I dunno, never had an account, just pulling those out of my head. :)

What I'm really asking is if your target audience could still find you if you alter the name a bit?

Maybe check out an online thesaurus.
I'm not sure either, as a perspective views from advertisement, you need to bring the message out to your clients.

And I've included a followers in every user name.

Yeah I'm making some progress now, I will soon update my thread since it's a little bit of messy now.

So, I'm running like 50 follows per day for 93 accounts yesterday plus 1,500 following from the older account, and which most of the account(41 of them gets a phone verify notice and 6 of them gets a password reset 2 of them get ban) get blocked and I have the reason to believe that the earning did not comes from all 93 accounts themselves.

Earning:
59 Impressions, 50 Clicks, 19 Conversions, $6.26

The EPC is really bad before today, am getting like $0.02 few days ago.

Will be creating more accounts soon.

I want to try run 500 accounts and see what's the earning.

Thanks @azgold you've been always a cheerleader for me.

Update:
Since lots of my account get phone verify, including those who are on following task, I have over 150 IG account require phone verify.

I won't do the phone verify for the moment, afraid of raising suspicious.

So, I will wait probably a day or two to get them re-verify.

Gooooooo, @game333 !! :D

SGgMY1X.gif

Lol that's a funny one.

Update:
Yesterday earning:
46 Impressions, 27 Clicks, 9 Conversions, $2.54

I moved 214 of the accounts to following task, so far no banned yet(just a few) but the phone verification haven't done yet, and will do it now.

Let's see how much it will make tomorrow, and how many account will caught for banning.

How wise is our IG friend now, I phone verify them and follow a few user and it ask for re-phone verify!

Wow wow wow, when I re-sign in to re verify, I get mass ban!

Sick man.

Last edited:
A few months a go when I was using FollowLiker to promote offers on Ig, it was very easy to keep accounts alive and send a lot of traffic. Now, tons of people are spamming IG with massive amounts of accounts and IG is defending theirselves. I think the good times are over and this strategy simply doesn't work good enough any more

Wherever I was reading (sorry, can't remember), said that instead you should post a couple of photos a day, spaced apart, until you have at least ten on your account. Wait until a week or so has passed then start liking and commenting and keep posting your own photos.

Remember this? Maybe don't do anything at all for the first week except to post your own photos?

Worth a shot, maybe. Sounds like you've tried almost everything.

They certainly are a suspicious lot! :)

Now, tons of people are spamming IG with massive amounts of accounts and IG is defending theirselves. I think the good times are over and this strategy simply doesn't work good enough any more

Seems to happen that way on every platform. People abuse it.

A few months a go when I was using FollowLiker to promote offers on Ig, it was very easy to keep accounts alive and send a lot of traffic. Now, tons of people are spamming IG with massive amounts of accounts and IG is defending theirselves. I think the good times are over and this strategy simply doesn't work good enough any more

Maybe not, I think I used shared proxy and I got these ban waves lol.
Anyway those old account are safe, none got ban at all!

I simply think dedicate proxy are expensive but have found 1 source that offer $1 per dedicate proxy, maybe take a try.
It's costy but I order 10 of them.

Remember this? Maybe don't do anything at all for the first week except to post your own photos?

Worth a shot, maybe. Sounds like you've tried almost everything.

They certainly are a suspicious lot! :)
Yeah I tried that too, didn't work.
Let me try something else, last month is a tough one ever since ogads shut down one of my gold lander.

So 62 out of 212 got a ban, while 130 get phone verify, and 20 are running.

My mistake to have share proxy. :p

Anyway this is the number I get running 20 account yesterday.
53 Impression, 36 Clicks, 9 Conversions, $2.88

I will try to move some of the account to private proxy and see what will happen.

Last edited:
I barely ever got bans with these settings

- 30 - 70 follows per day
- each account unique doman
- 2 posts per day
- 10 - 20 likes per day

also if you perform only one task each day - this is a suspicious activity - ban follows:)
you must mix activities each day
after 2 weeks you can rise followings but its not recommended - stick to what is working - stay in the safe zone

I barely ever got bans with these settings

- 30 - 70 follows per day
- each account unique doman
- 2 posts per day
- 10 - 20 likes per day

also if you perform only one task each day - this is a suspicious activity - ban follows:)
you must mix activities each day
after 2 weeks you can rise followings but its not recommended - stick to what is working - stay in the safe zone
Thanks for the input!
Maybe I will stick will yours, let's see if my account creation fails me this time.

Very well thank you for sharing and guidance
No problem, you're welcome.

Update:
Have like 19 users ran yesterday, follow over 6,000 users and
50 Impressions, 41 Clicks, 11 Conversions, $2.38

Today I will probably phone verify the remaining account, I'm afraid of that because after phone verify they will ask me for re-phone verify and then ban me, perhaps I phone verify them and wait for a few days and start the following activities. Or maybe phone verify and start minimizing all tasks. Oh well.

So lately have been creating lots of account and got mass ban.

Here's the record:
126 out of 212 account banned.

I only run like 10 account out of the 86 while all other are paused, so the exact amount of banned are undefined.

The banned are pretty random while those account are 1 to 2 month old every each of them.

I've notice even account with username unchanged get banned too.

I still rely on those old account to make money now.
Pretty bad OGAds shut down on of my earning lander and suffering from lower earning now, you know changing link is a red flags right, so those IG account stay stagnant for a month now.

While I have a group of 30 IG account promoting a game hack, running like 500 follows per day and assume that will do a 15,000 follows per day and guess what. It made me no more than $1 a day, this group is the group I made initially for this thread.

Anyway, so my earning for this 10 account + some old account are:
83 Impression, 52 Clicks, 16 Conversions, $3.6

I guess it has something major to do with.... The lander url, maybe?

That's funny and seriously made me laugh a lot. I was just wondering if that Spartan lady is you ;)

My friend game333, i know you have a very strong will power and i am quite sure, you will overcome such a bad situation with all the bans. Just keep faith in yourself an keep working to make it right again. Are you taking Ogads 1-on-1 mentoring? I think it will help you in some way. Best of luck mate.

MI
Back