The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01!

Oh my god, I hope I've heard you're worthy, you're worthy, you're worthy.
It hurts my moral if I listen to that while I'm practising it.

No sis, you help a lot, if I pay notice on this thread, I guess you're the one who filled up the 3 pages out of 7 pages.
I've never seen anyone else posting other than you. :p

Update:
Followers niche is dead, the earning and impressions to click are really low and I don't think I will continue this niche.
Giveup! (Monthly earning for followers niche)
212.jpg

I will move 77 accounts to a niche today. Let's see how many ban will I receive this time.
I've yet to reach my goal $500 this month, so I will max out my resources to fullfill it.

Last edited:
Moved 63 accounts and half the way, it started to get banned after login, or after phone verification.
Stopped and save my 14 accounts from further banned.

13 banned out of 63...
50 survive the profile changed.

I'm afraid of mass banned and make it follow 100 to 400 per day.

Other than that...
It seems some of my account get a phone verification after 500+/- follows.

Last edited:
Poor thing, I login again and notice mass ban, oh well at least there are account survive.

32 account survived the banned so I assume, another 18 account banned, resulting 31 account banned from the 63.
That's exactly half of them!

So I'm working on a few niche now, and was wonder should I scale up, if I scale up, I would be in mess on managing them.
I'm poor in managing stuff and I admit it.

If I scale up, the cost will follow up too. T.T

Wondering if should I continue or find a new traffic source.

Oh my god, I hope I've heard you're worthy, you're worthy, you're worthy.

:) Just means you're awesome. That's the easiest way to explain it. The "I'm not worthy" part is for us, your fans, not you. Basically, it's idol worship of a person or action, was in response to this:

Update:
- 7,000 User Followed

And you ARE worthy, you don't have to worry about that! :)

I guess you're the one who filled up the 3 pages out of 7 pages.
I've never seen anyone else posting other than you. :p

This thread has been viewed 4,505 times and has 37 responses from people other than you and me. Remember, newbies often don't post business stuff right away. But your title appeals to them. You have readers and lurkers...they're watching you, peeking in then running back to IG to try your methods. :)

I don't think I will continue this niche. Giveup!

This is your opportunity to try a better niche.

It seems some of my account get a phone verification after 500+/- follows.

Really?? They wait until then to verify, after you've done the work? That's crappy. Is there something about the way you're following that is getting their attention?

Wondering if should I continue or find a new traffic source.

Have you tried altering your approach, like a few people have suggested?

I'm poor in managing stuff and I admit it.

Nope, you're in training!

:) Just means you're awesome. That's the easiest way to explain it. The "I'm not worthy" part is for us, your fans, not you. Basically, it's idol worship of a person or action, was in response to this:

And you ARE worthy, you don't have to worry about that! :)

This thread has been viewed 4,505 times and has 37 responses from people other than you and me. Remember, newbies often don't post business stuff right away. But your title appeals to them. You have readers and lurkers...they're watching you, peeking in then running back to IG to try your methods. :)

This is your opportunity to try a better niche.

Really?? They wait until then to verify, after you've done the work? That's crappy. Is there something about the way you're following that is getting their attention?

Have you tried altering your approach, like a few people have suggested?

Nope, you're in training!
I'm admired by you, wow that's rare. Appreciated that. :D

Yes the newbie are watching and I'm nervous for it. I'm so poor an managing anything...
And I'm now messy with what to do with this thread, should I start all over again or what... Lol.

I have 600 unused account at the moment, I think I can moved 200 account for this thread uses, it's really a mess how should I continue.

Okay I will start all over again.

Let me fix this thread a bit.

am following Keep Going Don't Stop
If The Niche Is Dead move to An other One .
You Are Genius You Never Quit :)

Your support is noted. :)

Okay I have made some money for the past few day, and I know the formula to create bulk account now.
I'm disappointed myself of knowing no where to go for the past few month, I thought of creating account and showing you guy how easily it can be on Instagram but I failed myself.

The trick is, stick to the rules.
1 Proxy allow no more than 3 account, if you do so, phone verify, password reset, ban.
1 Domain allow no more than 5 user's account, you may listen to others saying 20 or whatever but 5 is my number.
Username do not allow free, or such thing, yes although you don't sense a ban instantly, but you will see after few days.
Picture, bio, name must be different from each other, you can use a spin tool to spin it to randomize it.

I'm offering coaching now, PM me more for information, but the least requirement is:
- You must joined under my referral link. (If you're an old user I'm sorry about that.)
- You must have at least $50 to startup, like... Buying tools? Accounts? Proxies? Servers?
- You must have patience and not to fail easily, otherwise I would get the blame, most probably some words like WT* you scammer, ahh... And so on. You know the words, I won't name them out.

I will give you the tools to bulk verify account/password reset/account re-verification/phone verification account once you made over $50, I'm not offering free because I having hard time to create them as you see I started hard on AM since last year with less than a few dollar to spend. Yes, I use low cost to make profit, and that's why my life chart said, start with low cost. If you want a life reading you can PM me too. :p I can do a basic one.

Now watch how I reach $20 dollar a day with a single niche with a spending of less than $100 then $47 per month. I'm decided to scale up now. Although I still feel it's unstable to scale up yet! I will test my luck with $100 buck.

Cost spend:
- Proxies - $47
- Bot - not being calculated
- Server - not being calculated
- Accounts - $25.8

Total spending: $72.8

Day 1
Erm, this is not Day 1 yet, maybe I will edit the thread later. Cause it's 12:36AM here and I will need to go to the dentist later on 3:30 PM. I'm the guinea pig of the dentist later. Listening to her command like slave saying, "AHHHHHHHHH". And so on.

Last edited:
I think I can't start today, went to dentist and wow, sales woman, talked a bunch of fairy tales stories and convince me to get the best medical option. I just picked, please fill the tooth for me, done.

So, it's 9:43pm now and I can't start.

The last batch of account all got verify after 500+/- follows, and get temp ban from following further.
It goes like, error 400... protect community...

Will start tomorrow...

I think I can't start today, went to dentist and wow, sales woman, talked a bunch of fairy tales stories and convince me to get the best medical option. I just picked, please fill the tooth for me, done.

So, it's 9:43pm now and I can't start.

The last batch of account all got verify after 500+/- follows, and get temp ban from following further.
It goes like, error 400... protect community...

Will start tomorrow...
i hope your tooth Get healed Soon
Don't Stop Keep it What ever Happened i love your insets

"I'm offering coaching now, PM me more for information" do you have skype? i would like to discuss :affiliatefix:
Yes, you can PM me your Skype, I will add you, please check the requirement to join the coach//group.

Update:
Time start counting down now..

Day 1:
Bought proxy cost $47, having issue with the proxy, some auth ip problem.
Login to 120+ account and change every each of them, and cost 80 account banned, I know what's the reason.
Spent 6 hours for it and now all banned, the main reason could be, phone, and IP being blacklist, I found it why now

End up having only 30+ working account, will continue to create account.
Wondering should I get a server because it's over capacity for the current server to run, if I do, I will need to pay extra cost which I don't want to.

No earning yet. :p

Day 2:
May or may not create a custom lander for my niche, finally have 50 account setup, and 22 asked for phone verified, I ran out of numbers, and will wait for awhile for it.

Having 0 clicks yesterday because I was using mobile reward, and the theme is lowsy so, it may draw lower impression and clicks.

30 account each followed about 100 user which result approximate 3,000 users being followed per day.
I expect a $1.5 a day.

Day 3:
Created the lander, and have 50 users setup up, others having phone verification block.
Every user follow about 80 users per day, made a mistake on creating the content locker are result a 20% CVR firstly, edited it and this is the outcome for the day.

image.png

I expect a 30% CR onwards.

Erm, this is first day result, it's probably that the account only ran 11 hours.

Erm will scale up now, will scale up hard since I have the method of creating account in bulk now.

$20 a day is not from far from here..

Day 4:
Setup a few account and spend whole day fixing the account problem and did some followings, this is the result.
Lower EPC compare to yesterday having lower CR.

To do:
Adding more account today, and fix the account issue to ran more profit.

upload_2016-5-28_14-19-10.png

Day 5:
upload_2016-5-29_12-58-57.png

I didn't really follow anyone yesterday as you see the impressions and clicks are almost as same as yesterday, just the CR are getting boosted.

What I've done yesterday are adding more account and doing phone verification.

$14 ~ to $20 Goal!

Hi, I'm interested with this "I'm offering coaching now, PM me more for information". Can you give me the detail?
Yeah, I wrote it here.. See if you qualify for that.

I'm offering coaching now, PM me more for information, but the least requirement is:
- You must joined under my referral link. (If you're an old user I'm sorry about that.)
- You must have at least $50 to startup, like... Buying tools? Accounts? Proxies? Servers?
- You must have patience and not to fail easily, otherwise I would get the blame, most probably some words like WT* you scammer, ahh... And so on. You know the words, I won't name them out.

Hope it helps.

Day 5:
View attachment 6299

I didn't really follow anyone yesterday as you see the impressions and clicks are almost as same as yesterday, just the CR are getting boosted.

What I've done yesterday are adding more account and doing phone verification.

$14 ~ to $20 Goal!

You're getting there, managed to make money without following anyone, that's great!

Once you've got everything where you want it to be, does this method have passive income potential for a period of time, like set and forget? Or does it peter out pretty quickly if you're not active?

You're getting there, managed to make money without following anyone, that's great!

Once you've got everything where you want it to be, does this method have passive income potential for a period of time, like set and forget? Or does it peter out pretty quickly if you're not active?
Yes, finally started to do. Been countless night of nightmares... I finally getting there...!

I guess it's a passive income? Maybe it applied on different affiliate program it may become a passive income and I wonder what would thatbe. It may be a set and forget, but the numbers are not infinity so, I don't believe this market won't die someday.

I would love to have passive income too. So I can retire at this age. :D

banners
Back