The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01!

They even offer a game Stairway to Tax Heaven
Haven't figured it out yet completely. Na, I'm simply too inexperienced with tax evasion :rolleyes: [But this only BTW, before we get too much off-topic and game333 bans us because of topic evasion o_O]
You think of me of a dictator :ninja:

trump-cant-control-hair.jpg

ROFL !! :D

No, no, no! You're a big results driven action taker to help and coach New Ninjas :affiliatefix: with 'Start Earning $1/day with Me!' - Go on with the good work!!

Florence-Nightingale.png

[just a contrast to the above :rolleyes:]
I accept your compliment bro, my words must be short otherwise I'm what she said "I think one's feeling waste themselves in words".

BTW, I, not, that girl.

Just wondering, why you don´t buy aged accounts? 1-2 year old accounts + private residential proxies are super hot with IG!
btw. cool topic!

Just wondering, why you don´t buy aged accounts? 1-2 year old accounts + private residential proxies are super hot with IG!
btw. cool topic!
I have a lot of aged account and been using them.

Day 16:
upload_2016-6-9_21-59-41.png

*Split test the differences between a .com and .xyz, and found not much different between it.

Update:
I have some other project I decided to focus on and I think I will probably close the thread.
It's pity that when I want to scale up, I faces tons of problem like, proxy provider shut down my proxy, login in to new proxy made them banned and phone block.

This my latest earning:
upload_2016-6-9_21-54-32-png.6390

I notice some people got mistaken OGAds and OGMobi are different company which is not, the journey here is a focus on a single niche, while the other OGMobi journey is the total income of the day.

Will lock the thread in a couple of days.

Last edited:
I think you are missing one important thing here, let me tell you how we make a good amount of money with IG..

Lets say we start a new campaign in June:
Day 1:
Buy Proxies,buy Accounts and import all proxies and accounts to followliker. In one day you should be able to setup the campaign with at least 100 Accounts.
We always target 5 niches per month, which means 20 accounts per niche, hit the start button to get some stats. (you need a good vps and VERY good residential proxies!)

Day 2-4:
Leave the accounts, go out and drink some beer.

Day 5:
Start updating the bio and upload profile pics

Day 6-7:
Go out and drink more beer

Day 8-28:
Follow 450-550 people per day and per account,also start unfollowing. You should be able to gain at least 1mio Followers within this timeframe. Lets say you use 100 accounts: 100*~22*500= 1,100,000

Day 29-30:
Share one image to all accounts,gain traffic.
You are done.

From now you NEVER touch your accounts again, delete it from followliker lol
Cancel your proxy subscription and repeat the game for july
Use the best hashtags and your accounts are growing on autopilot

Basically this is how we setup a campaign, one campaign costs us about $350 - $400 bucks, but we always generate +$2,500 each month with this method.

Yes of course there are some tricky parts but those are our own private methods to setup followliker,proxies and accounts.

P.S English is not my main language

Best regards
Stevie

P.P.S Obmobi = Ogads
The OG affiliate network is now OGads.com and OGMobi.com will remain live as an in app SDK provider for app developers.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stevie

Hahah, seldom people will share information here on my thread, first, thank you.
I knew that method really well, and I saw one of my friend did that too, he made like $40 - $50 on his first day with 1 single account, I guess he has like 6k followers. Am not sure though.

And hes earning dropped on the next day, like $10 then $2 then $0.
I guess it's similar to your saying. I did not want to try that because it's only temporary income, and it's not stable nor potential.

I create account in bulk, edit the profile in first day and follow them.
Just facing some server and proxies and account problem now. ;)

And decided to close the thread.

@game333, too bad but you had a good, long run with this journey, congrats. You made some money and probably inspired a few people along the way.

Will watch for your next exciting journey. :)

@game333, too bad but you had a good, long run with this journey, congrats. You made some money and probably inspired a few people along the way.

Will watch for your next exciting journey. :)
Hahaha... I just tired of chasing, I feel like I want to stop chasing and updating my thread, you know I'm been chasing since last year April. I feel exhausted, I just feel I want to be back myself for a while. :p

Still making good profit yesterday after fixing the server. :p

Thanks for being a fans here, appreciate that.

MI
Back