The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie on board :P

tbsales

affiliate
Hi affiliatefix members!
I am Tasha :D and I'm not really a newbie, I'm more of a seasoned procrastinator with mass confusion from overload of information in so many directions, but no real direction to follow ... I realize I'm still missing a piece or 2 of this affiliate marketing puzzle +add to that big-time fear of failure mixed with fear of success = me, feeling frustrated as hell I haven't been able to put it together :mad: and understanding completely why so many people fail to make any money online, they must get dizzy from going around in circles, so they just give in to failure and give up trying :confused: its just lucky for me that I'm also stubborn as hell so I'm not into giving up unless I've exhausted all my options.
I'm actually beginning to make progress with the best affiliate marketing program available, which I joined because I realized I needed a step by step walk through from successful, self made experts that have been making huge commissions for well over a decade. I don't want to be out of line by naming the program - I haven't read the forum rules yet! o_O
I hope that I can be an asset to this community, and thank you in advance for your help! It's time to take some serious action for this little ninja! :affiliatefix:
xoxo
Tasha

Hi and welcome Tasha!
Glad you joined us and hope you share some insights and success stories :)

Regarding the reason many fail I believe it is because they miss the basics of marketing. The affiliate is a bridge between a product and potential customers. Most fail to understand the benefits of their product and focus on their most potential customers. Which in turn makes them go around blindly looking for luck to play to their favor while trying everything that is available out there.

Good luck!

banners
Back