The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie - Need Help with Prelander of Paid Survey offer

roiminds

affiliate
Hi Amazing Marketers,

I'm new to Affiliate marketing but have good experience in Internet marketing. From the last couple of days, I've been researching and learning about Affiliate Marketing and after reading hundreds of blogs, watching tons of videos and downloading multiple Affiliate courses.

I finally decided an offer to start this adventure but I'm unable to find any good pre-lender for the same. It's Paid survey offer (SOI). I've gone through PureLander as well but couldn't see any good pre-lander there too.

Can you please help me here.

Create a story with urgency and then tell your story;
  • what
  • why
  • when
  • how
[CTA] <<< call to action
AKA: click this button NOW!
KISS (Keep it simple stupid); no walls of text; 10-20 second read at most
Ideally maybe 100K to 200K page size with images. Fast loading 800ms - 2000ms :)
Video pitches are good but keep them short.

Create a story with urgency and then tell your story;
  • what
  • why
  • when
  • how
[CTA] <<< call to action
AKA: click this button NOW!
KISS (Keep it simple stupid); no walls of text; 10-20 second read at most
Ideally maybe 100K to 200K page size with images. Fast loading 800ms - 2000ms :)
Video pitches are good but keep them short.
Thanks for the quick feedback and suggestions. Would you also help with some samples or examples?

Hi!
This is one of my landing page for Purefit Keto offer. This page was built with Dreamweaver and bootstrap.
Maybe you looking for something similar to this.

dTixhaQ.jpg

Hey @roiminds and welcome to the Affiliate world :) It's always a great idea to read, watch and research a lot before launching, so chapeau bas :)

I found a nice thread with recommendations on LP creation tools and there's a guy - IM_Newbie - who shares a very useful link there with LP builders.
https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/landing-page-tool.154381/

I also found another one with 3 keys to make a high-converting LP:
https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/3-keys-to-making-a-high-converting-landing-page.156522/

On a side note, a lot of Voluum users are really happy with Landing Page Guys: Landing Page Guys | Landing Page Design and Conversion Experts.

Hope you will find them useful.

Just wanted to stress out the fact that from the perspective of performance marketing, testing multiple landing pages is always a good idea.

Now if you are looking to track the performance of your marketing campaigns I do recommend our all-in-one tracking platform as we recently introduced Traffic Distribution AI so Voluum will analyze the performance of your offers, landing pages and paths in real time and automatically redistribute your traffic for the best ROI.

You can read more on this feature in our blog.

Another good practice that helps to boost conversion rate is displaying personalized messages to a visitor on a landing page. Again, this can be done with Voluum thanks to a feature that we call Dynamic Call-Outs - you can read more here.

I'm also sharing a useful article by Charles Ngo on how to personalize langing pages using our tokens.

Wish you good luck with your campaigns!

Last edited:
MI
Back