The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

[Newbie]-> Looking for help

Lack

affiliate
Hi guys. It's great to Join Affiliatefix and write my first post.

I recently started with Affiliate Marketing. It's not my first contact with the environment and i have been working in Mobile companies in the recent past. I want to know if there is any Ad-network/s which is better for Newbies in order to receive help from accounts managers. I'm looking for CPA and CPI mainly

Thanks in Advance

Hi Lack, nice to meet you!

Welcome on the board and into CPI, our most favorite type of business.
We are newbie-friendly and would love to see you as growing with us affiliate.

Ping me!

Hi guys. It's great to Join Affiliatefix and write my first post.

Hello @Lack , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you here.

I recently started with Affiliate Marketing. It's not my first contact with the environment and i have been working in Mobile companies in the recent past. I want to know if there is any Ad-network/s which is better for Newbies in order to receive help from accounts managers. I'm looking for CPA and CPI mainly

Thanks in Advance

I would recommend posting this in the Mobile Marketing forum or in one of the forums in the Official Affiliate Marketing Listings section. This is an introductions thread and you will draw a larger audience for recommendations in these other forums noted.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back