The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie (ish) here

Tuavale

Just looking to soak up good knowledge and hopefully give up the 8-5 grind one day.

Seeking a good place to start...

Have decent computer networking and programming background...

Horrible writer lol...

Looking to work hard for the good return and ideal outcome...

Hopefully some are willing to help..

Thanks!

oh! Newbie ish because I've been on and off for years trying to figure out Affiliate Marketing.

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Newbie (ish)

How new (ish)? Do you need information on the basics - lingo, definitions, etc.?

Hopefully some are willing to help

Like TJ said, we'll all help you! It's what we do, it's how we roll. :D

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome ,we all start as newbie .My advice its to learn as much as you can but must important its to work .You must have a balance like 70 percent working and 30 percent learning from your time .I advise you to master time management and to work ,in this way you will make some sales leads etc that will give you confidence to aquire more .The think very important in IM its consistency ,even if you work 1 hour per day ,it has a snowball effect

Welcome ,we all start as newbie .My advice its to learn as much as you can but must important its to work .You must have a balance like 70 percent working and 30 percent learning from your time .I advise you to master time management and to work ,in this way you will make some sales leads etc that will give you confidence to aquire more .The think very important in IM its consistency ,even if you work 1 hour per day ,it has a snowball effect
Thanks for the advice

Just looking to soak up good knowledge and hopefully give up the 8-5 grind one day.

Seeking a good place to start...

Have decent computer networking and programming background...

Horrible writer lol...

Looking to work hard for the good return and ideal outcome...

Hopefully some are willing to help..

Thanks!

oh! Newbie ish because I've been on and off for years trying to figure out Affiliate Marketing.

My advice is to pick one traffic source and master that first. I spent alot of time trying so many traffic sources and projects. I did not get anywhere. I had bright shiny object syndrome, which took me a long time to get over lol.

banners
Back