The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie interested in making huge life changes.

Happy you joined us. We have successful affiliates here and not so successful affliates that are trying to do better. You should be able to learn what to do and not to do. What affilate programs that work and what others that may not be as good or financially rewording.

Take your, read and study. Ask questions if you need to.

Wow just realised that if you want to make money with CPA marketing you need a large budget. Im on a low budget. Do you guys know ways to get cheap/free traffic to your CPA offers?

Hey @Shanr02,

There are many threads here that speak about using free traffic. My first campaign was using free traffic by setting up a YT channel. About 12 or 13 hours of work on the front end, but I still make a little money from it several months later. Total from just the one channel combined with a single offer was a little less than $400. AND, I used a free trial for PageWiz to get started ($0 cost). You can do it, but remember, you'll either invest time or money or both up front. The investment of $$$ up front usually (not always), allows for quicker results and on a larger scale. However, it can be done starting with $0. If you would like to see exactly how I did it, you can take a look at my follow along. I detail everything there.

Best of luck, and let us know if we can help.

As always,
Here's to your success!

I've been around affiliate marketing for at least 8 years, but gave up a few years ago because of scammers and unscrupulous programs that promised big bucks but delivered nothing.
I came across Jay's videos on YouTube and thought he seemed a straight talker, no BS and no lies.
Then I found this forum.

So here I am.

@Lise,

This is a great community who will help you along your journey. I have interacted with many here in this forum and there a many awesome people always willing to help those who need it. Welcome and best of luck.

As always,
Here's to your success!

Hello dear and welcome to this forum as your problems and worries will be solved here and we are not just forum members we are like a family here....... we help the newbies and make them to learn and solve their problems if they have any....... as you are new here but you seems to be experienced as you have done this before a long year for long years.. so i don't say that you are newbie but you may be newbie on this forum....... you can make $$$$$ and many here and find suggestions for better problem solution... As soon as you have launched yourself that means you can launch anything here.... because launching yourself is much tough than launching other thing.. :p ..... whenever you want to launch or something or you have any problem regarding your work feel free to post here.........
Thank you!

Happy to see you around! I guess, you became much wiser and much more intelligent in AM.
What about CPI? Any chance to see you interested in such kind of business?
We would be happy to see you with us :)

banners
Back