The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie Here

Diggi

affiliate
Hello Pro Members,
Newbie Here
I am Diggi and I am 30 years old. I started my affiliate career 3 months before. I am using organic traffic for promoting my products on pintrest and insta. but I didn't get a single sell yet. I know that it's hard to get your first sell even harder when you don't have many followers on social media :)
So i need some proper guidance regarding how beginners can promote an affiliate product in a proper way?

Thanks,
Diggi N

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

There are two types of traffic:
  1. Paid Media (usually advertising of some type); and/or
  2. Earned Traffic --Social Media, SEO (other).

Too many people call this free traffic --but they are wrong! You need to work hard to get it.

So, your budget and capitalization will determine what you can do.
You either pay-to-play or work your ass off :D

Hello @Diggi

Use several sources
Only focusing on just an email campaign, also pay attention to making money with a blog, reaching out to your viewers on social media, and even looking into cross-channel promotions. Test a variety of marketing strategies to recognize which one your audience responds to the most. Make frequent use of this method.

Hi @Diggi, yes i agree to everyone here, but again, organic needs a lot of patience and wait for things to start to show results.
rather, most of the affiliates go with paid ads etc, and test and try different formats, audiences etc, you can try this as well, anyway, you will have to expand with paid at some point of time.

banners
Back