The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie here taking the plunge

Bpoiler

affiliate
Hi guys, a noob here ready to jump into this Affiliate marketing game with both feet. In the past week I've joined a network, picked my niche, found an offer and now I'm ready to promote.

I dont have experience with paid ads so Im mainly going to focus on free organic traffic just to get my feet wet. Mainly Youtube and a Blog.

My goal is to create 2-3 videos a week for the next 30 days to see what happens. I'll post my results (if any) in the forum.

I look forward to contributing and being part of the community going into the future.
Thanks

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

In the past week I've joined a network, picked my niche, found an offer and now I'm ready to promote.

Sounds like you're raring to go! :)

Im mainly going to focus on free organic traffic just to get my feet wet. Mainly Youtube and a Blog.

You might want to check out these forums for pointers, or to ask questions:

Search Engine Optimization
Copywriting
Video Traffic
Social Media

Don't forget to think about tracking, so you can see where your traffic is coming from, times of day, day of the week, etc. Also, build an email list if you can.

For newbies, I always like to recommend starting with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Copywriting
Video Traffic
Social Media

Don't forget to think about tracking, so you can see where your traffic is coming from, times of day, day of the week, etc. Also, build an email list if you can.

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Copywriting
Video Traffic
Social Media

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Enjoy the forums!

Thanks for the links, I'll definitely check em out

Copywriting
Video Traffic
Social Media

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Enjoy the forums!

Copywriting
Video Traffic
Social Media

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Enjoy the forums!

Hi guys, a noob here ready to jump into this Affiliate marketing game with both feet. In the past week I've joined a network, picked my niche, found an offer and now I'm ready to promote.

I dont have experience with paid ads so Im mainly going to focus on free organic traffic just to get my feet wet. Mainly Youtube and a Blog.

My goal is to create 2-3 videos a week for the next 30 days to see what happens. I'll post my results (if any) in the forum.

I look forward to contributing and being part of the community going into the future.
Thanks
Hey,
I am also a novice, taking a free approach to promote,
Looking forward to your update

MI
Back