The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie here - My first post in Affiliate Marketing

roiminds

affiliate
Thanks AffiliateFix Admins for creating this wonderful platform where the amazing marketers can congregate. I'm new to affiliate marketing but have 7 years of experience in Facebook and Google Ads doing the same for clients.

I recently got interested in Affiliate Marketing and have gone through hundreds of articles, blogs, guides, videos, and courses on the same after that. I have been to Mobidea Academy, Charles Ngo Guides, STM 6 Weeks Affiliate marketing challenges, and Taiwo Balogun - Mobile Immersion courses.

As I could understand so far after reading and watching all the videos and courses that you need some of the following things to start:

1. A VPN
2. A Tracker
3. A Hosting Server
4. Domain Names (Multiple)
5. Good traffic Sources Ad Networks
6. Affiliate networks
7. Prelanders
8. Spytool (expensive stuff)
9. Good Data Analysis skills
10. Consistent learning
11. Killing mindset.

I recently found one Offer from Maxbounty and would love to try my hands on that. It's a paid survey (Single-Opt).

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Do not get a VPN, get a VPS!

A Virtual Private Server is a place to host your website, where you have root-level access to the server while still sharing the hardware. However, a Virtual Private Network is a way to browse the Internet securely and anonymously.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

It's a paid survey (Single-Opt).
Why would you choose that? A low barrier sale type will have a lot of competition. Where will you find the neophytes to the Internet that would go for something like that -- and is your return adequate to pay for the advertising /($x per offer *sale* accepted)/?

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

What I don't see on your list is investment cash for running campaigns with paid traffic. However, considering your experience, I imagine you know about that. :D

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back