The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

newbie here...[ASK] how to get targeted visitors

how to get targeted visitors from certain countries .. , what social media is the best to get it?

This is an introductions thread, you know, where you tell us about yourself and what type of marketing interests you, etc.

So, welcome to AffiliateFix @Jasa !

To get information about targeted traffic from social platforms, I suggest you start a thread in our Social Media forum. You will get more responses there.

What stage of marketing best describes your business at this point?

Are you new to this?

Are you currently running campaigns of some type?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

The best way you can do to get the target traffic using social media is signing up with the address location of the country selected. You will start getting the friends who are from your area of sign up since Facebook algorithm will use that to try and get you friends. Having therefore a majority of the fans from the target country means that you can be able market the products that are geographical described.

Welcome, @Jasa !

You can set up your geo via a tracking rotator or geo redirection script. I don't know if facebook allows that but I think it would work on Pinterest and Twitter.

The best way you can do to get the target traffic using social media is signing up with the address location of the country selected. You will start getting the friends who are from your area of sign up since Facebook algorithm will use that to try and get you friends. Having therefore a majority of the fans from the target country means that you can be able market the products that are geographical described.
I think your post is the correct and most effective for attracting targeted visitors.

banners
Back