The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie help needed

lynn wilson

affiliate
Hi guys, newbie here. Really trying to get a couple of basics answered. One I sign up for an offer to promote, do I download the offer to my own website? then once i create a landing page or pretender, I download that to my own website as well correct? And lastly, for each offer do i need a different website? Someone told me if i have ten offers, I need ten websites and have to buy Wordpress ten times. Is this correct? Thanx guys

Hi dude, i know that after picking the offers, you need to follow some steps, such as looking for an audience where to promote, build a landing page if needed, and search for the traffic. Then this said, for me it's clear that the more offers you have, the more landing page you build, cause i know you can not use the same landing page on two different offers, as a landing page is made to convice any potential lead that what you are promoting may be helpful for him. i hope this could help, good luck.

I believe if your offers are all different you should have a website for each. It's much more targeted and all the posts you write for that offer will be on one site. Now if your offering things that are all related, then I think you should be able to just add pages to your website and post accordingly.

MI
Back