The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie but passionated marketers FB Case Study!

Vitico

affiliate
Whats up everyone, hope all are doing well. This is gonna be a sort of case study of what im plan on doing. Basiclly im planning to mess around with Facebook, building fan pages in a couple of niches/topics when i have a relevantly decent amount of fans (gathered thru f ads) promote aff offers relevant to the demo of the fanpage.

Another way might ne directing the fans to a welcome page on fb -> opt in form -> front end offers -> monetize the list with relevant offer and content tailored to the demo.*
What you guys think? What verticals/offer do well thru the FB setup? Any tips, recommandations or help would be HIGHLY appreciated :)

Yeah, i plan on building pages around certain demo and topic people feel passionated about, lets say people who like mobile games or healthy cooking fans, so i could pitch them CPA offers that might intereste them (iphone and mobile downloads towards the young gaming crowd, health and weight towards the health conscious crowd and so on. Plus i plan on build a email list and monetize it both in the front end and back end. I plan on driving traffic thru Facebook ads, and only pitch on Facebook once theres a rather substantial amount of fans (Any tips on when its proper?) And those who decide to opt in, might take to some offers in the welcome page or something.

Great start, i saw a great idea the other day where a lad created a page about a PC game, he then paid for traffic and used a static FBML page that posed a poll saying "what game is better" this or that? once voted it redirects the user to a gaming offer for that game! Very clever! Just an idea but keep us updated - take action!

MI
Back