The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

FB encapsulated

LuizFB

affiliate
Hey guys!

I'm studying the affiliate branch, but I'm in doubt about what I should promote on FB ads.

I'm seeing an encapsulated one, but I would like to know which product you recommend to start with?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

*encapsulated' ->as in to summarize?
  • higher quality than ad network DSP/RTB
  • higher cost than ad network DSP/RTB
  • lower quality than SEM e.g.; Google Ads, Bing Ads --but lower in cost than Google
  • ad moderation headaches more often with Facebook
  • Facebook has a lot of unwritten ad policies (or they make shit up as they go)
  • you need to use landing page funnels as; generally, direct linking will not be approved
  • Facebook has very extensive content moderation policies --read those first before selecting offer to advertise at Facebook.

thanks!
may be working with white weight loss exercise products, I'm just having trouble finding the ideal product as I try to analyze it with google trends, adheart and adspy.
fear of losing money lol.

good morning! I separated two white types of video exercise classes with volumes from 30k to 70k of vocalizations per month, I measured 67% of access through facebook, when I evaluate the accesses it has been decreasing during the last 2 months, but the niche is interesting because it has the possibility of plan extension. Last click win, eternal cookie, but still having trouble finding acceptable copy and a simple weight loss image.
From what I observed today, they are selling a lot of physical products, but as I need to prepare a funnel for conversion, I have no experience. Another way I consider is to buy a PLR offering an ebook with an activity kit and supplements for weight loss. What do you think of all this?

"white" weight loss exercise products

I might try to find a physical product --e-commerce local location for things like kettlebells (anything heavy as compared to value [shipping costs])
Lighter weight exercise gear, clothing or athletic shoes could be shipped e commerce.

But these are commodity items with a lot of cost competition.

E-books could be good.
This might be good but the sales page is a real long-winded and poorly constructed dud IMO
But don't use any before/after images --Facebook moderation rejects 'body-shaming' or exaggerated claims ...

I think weight loss supplements are overworked, and low-converting, but the conversions are a high CPA pay-out.

Last edited:
Này các cậu!

Mình đang tìm hiểu về nhánh affiliate nhưng đang phân vân không biết nên quảng cáo gì trên FB ads.

Tôi đang xem một sản phẩm được đóng gói, nhưng tôi muốn biết bạn nên bắt đầu với sản phẩm nào?
Weight loss cosmetic products are being sold a lot in Southeast Asia, you can try those products

but still having trouble finding acceptable copy and a simple weight loss image.
Images

copy use AI

Landing page strategies

Landing page templates

Last edited:
banners
Back