The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie advice

MarkAffiliate

affiliate
hey guys,

I am a
fulltime college student that wants to commut to affiliate marketing!

Let me start off by saying i do not view this endavour as a get rich quick scheme, because if that was the case half the world would be eating caviar for lunch.

Now, for months i have been reading up on the subject and comparable online enterprises, such as dropshipping but i have decided i want to go the affiliate route! I feel like i have gathered quite a bit of information, every guru is trying to push their course but while none of them spill al the beans when it comes to affiliate marketing or their course i found that gathering information from multiple sources lets you piece together quite a bit as each one of them gives slightly different information.

I have decided i want to go for online dating (not adult). As this seems like an ever growing business.

However, i was wondering if one of you experienced marketeers has any experience/recommendation in this field when it comes to affiliate networks to choose from.

And lastly, im from the Netherlands but want to focus on the U.S. market, is that a good idea?

I have decided i want to go for online dating (not adult). As this seems like an ever growing business.
that's cool, keep in mind there is money in all verticals, so it's up to you, what you think you can promote and what kind of offers you like and understand :) .

However, i was wondering if one of you experienced marketeers has any experience/recommendation in this field when it comes to affiliate networks to choose from.
when it comes to dating you will not have problems because most of the networks has this kind of offers.

And lastly, im from the Netherlands but want to focus on the U.S. market, is that a good idea?
USA is a big country, it's just little competitive, but hey the pie is big, you can also try to promote offers that are targeting your country if you found them, in CPA you never know what works until you test.

you can also check my free tutorial about CPA from here .

any questions feel free to ask bro.

good luck @MarkAffiliate.

hey guys,

I am a
fulltime college student that wants to commut to affiliate marketing!

Let me start off by saying i do not view this endavour as a get rich quick scheme, because if that was the case half the world would be eating caviar for lunch.

Now, for months i have been reading up on the subject and comparable online enterprises, such as dropshipping but i have decided i want to go the affiliate route! I feel like i have gathered quite a bit of information, every guru is trying to push their course but while none of them spill al the beans when it comes to affiliate marketing or their course i found that gathering information from multiple sources lets you piece together quite a bit as each one of them gives slightly different information.

My recommendation is don't spend a lot of money, start off with free methods.Test lots of offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here its not a big secret .Its all about mindset ,hardworking ,deliverring value and becoming good and what you do and of course you need to learn everyday . Many people think that so called gurus have a so secret forumla that you can make a lot of money overnight . Even if that people show you big figures you must know that maybe they have a big list nd they are a big authority and people trust them and buy from them .If you buy that guru course dont expect to make so big amount of cash as people don't know you or you dont have a huge email list ,and even if you build it you must build a relationship with it

MI
Back