The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Newbie] A small introduction about myself

karthik94

Hie all, I am karthikeyan pv working at a renowed company. My designation is Internet Marketing analyst. I do analyse the top running campaigns, get statistics about it, get to know which offers will run good on good network. These are works at my company.

Coming to my biography, I am a serious self learner and an energetic and enthusiastic guy who keeps on exploring about myself. I do have good and profound knowledge on wordpress and other CMS. I do also have good knowledge on internet marketing and running online campaigns.

This is a short intro about myself. And i thank you for reading my newbie intro.

Hie all, I am karthikeyan pv working at a renowed company.

Hello @karthik94 , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

My designation is Internet Marketing analyst. I do analyse the top running campaigns, get statistics about it, get to know which offers will run good on good network. These are works at my company.

Coming to my biography, I am a serious self learner and an energetic and enthusiastic guy who keeps on exploring about myself. I do have good and profound knowledge on wordpress and other CMS. I do also have good knowledge on internet marketing and running online campaigns.

This is a short intro about myself. And i thank you for reading my newbie intro.

So are you here to represent your company, or are you here as an affiliate marketer?

Looking forward to your posts and threads. I am sure you have an abundance of great knowledge our members will appreciate. Analyzing campaigns and data is at the core of what we do and there is always a number of lively discussions going on with these topics.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

I read your bio and I was wondering, are you here representing your company or you are just an affiliate who wants to learn new things?

Btw, welcome to affiliatefix.

Regards
IndeXer

I read your bio and I was wondering, are you here representing your company or you are just an affiliate who wants to learn new things?

Btw, welcome to affiliatefix.

Regards
IndeXer

I am all here to learn every aspects of affiliate marketing and its network.

Hello @karthik94 , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I am here to learn new things and i would like to know which ad neworks provide RON targeting traffic. I do wanna promote general offers which wont run on keyword targeting and bidding for it is a waste of time. So i do wanna list of ad networks which support RON trageting type. Thank you

Welcome @karthik94!|You've counted so many skills and you have such a great experience!
I'm sure not only you will learn something new from affiliatefix but we'll learn something from you too.
Good luck!

MI
Back