The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbee needs advice on MS Adcenter

mekingo

Hey everybody! I hope everyone's being successful. I still haven't made any money but I'm convinced I will. I just started a campaign on Adcenter yesterday (tue oct. 21st '08). I believe they may convert better and I don't have much money to lose on testing. My question is this: Does adcenter's tracking code give you info on what keywords actually converted? And do I have to get the webmaster for the sales site to insert my tracking code? Will they do that? I have not yet done anything with tracking as this is my first PPC campaign. I do believe this is going to be very important and just don't know how to go about it. Anyway, I am obsessed with this whole process and can't stop even though my wife's bugging me to get a real job again. :eek:
Good luck to all and God bless.
thanks,
mike

Thanks for thinking about my issue Linda! I'm the same way. Once I get a problem in my head I can't stop obsessing about it. Please don't take offense. But sorry for this DA question (please remember I'm a newbee) Do you mean KW as in keyword or some weird mystical term I have yet to have the pleasure of learning?
Thanks for your prompt reply.
Sincerely,
mike

Yes sorry KW = keyword. Sometimes I talk in shorthand because I type so much, but everyone doesn't always know what I mean I guess.

No prob. Thanks again for your quick reply. You obviously love what you do (to the benefit of all us newbees). I'm looking at the 202 software you showed me but I'm getting too sleepy to make a coherent evaluation so I'm goin to bed now. But I'll look into it more tomorrow. Thanks so much for your insight at this late hour and all the other hours.
Gnight,
mike

banners
Back