The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New Year New PR ?

temi

affiliate
Looks like Google updated PageRank this morning 1st of January 2005, my second webmaster forum www.webmasterserve.com has gone from PR5 to PR6

Ken, your website PR has increased as well, I bet you very please :)

I was going to post about this until I saw your topic temi.

My PR has doubled from 2 to 4 and I have no idea why. My amount of backlinks hasn't increased dramatically in the past few months and many of the sites that do backlink are of lower PR than my site. Here I thought I was starting to understand some of the criteria and realize that I have no idea what the hell google is up to.

Ken,
I think the link from UK Webmaster world is quite powerful, also lots of links from lower PR site sort of accumulate and add up. Anyway congrats, PR5 or 6 next :)

Actually the PR on my gaming site has increased from 2 to 5 and it only has 2 backlinks and is undergoing heavy construction. It's hit so rarely that even alexa doesn't have a ranking for it yet it's PR 5, wtf?

You cannot fully understand how Ggle work this things out, sometimes I think you get credit for links pointing to your site that does not register as back links

I can tell you that every time I think I understand one thing there seems to be a million other things that I learn I have no idea about :oops:

Hey Im just glad it happened! :D

Link Monkeys went from 0/10 to 5/10 :armada34:

;)

Guys I am very happy for you that your PR has increase. Let's pray God that will continue to increase. Temi, I agree with you. It seems that the links from ukwebmasterworld forum is very powerfull ;)

Ovi

Hey Temi,

Do you have a banner 120x60 for HaaBaa Directory? I have a good spot for you for free. :wink:

Let me know

MI
Back