The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to the Game

JayLove

affiliate
My name is Jay Love and i am new to this whole affiliate and CPA marketing game and am looking to soak up knowledge on how to make this happen quickly!

I am working with Simon over at G4offers as my primary go to and so far he has been crazy helpful, I get approved almost instantly as well as killer tips on how whats making money.

I am looking to network and expand rapidly in this game so hit me up if you are looking to work with someone ambitious.

Jay

Hello, Jay and welcome!
You can try our CPA ap if you want :)
Have a great time @ AFix)

My name is Jay Love and i am new to this whole affiliate and CPA marketing game and am looking to soak up knowledge on how to make this happen quickly!

I am working with Simon over at G4offers as my primary go to and so far he has been crazy helpful, I get approved almost instantly as well as killer tips on how whats making money.

I am looking to network and expand rapidly in this game so hit me up if you are looking to work with someone ambitious.

Jay

Welcome to the forum Jay!
Tell us more about yourself. Where do you live? Do you have any hobbies?

My name is Jay Love

Hi @JayLove , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

and i am new to this whole affiliate and CPA marketing game and am looking to soak up knowledge on how to make this happen quickly!

Everyone has their own pace. Be sure not to skips steps or spread yourself too thin.

Jay

Always great to have a great AM in your corner.

Get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Be sure to ask some questions of our Expert of the Week! AffiliateFix Expert Week With iAmAtilla

See you around the forums.

Good Luck

T J

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

MI
Back