The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New To Pay Per Call

New Marketer

affiliate
Hi
I am new in pay per call marketing. I want to know how could I start. I know many marketers are making good amount of money by doing pay per call affiliate marketing. My questions are:

How could I start pay per call?
What are the best networks to start?
Best way to drive traffic?
Landing page idea?

Hey Guys, A few thing to keep in mind to get healthy start you need a good network
and partner. Drive quality traffic, by sending inbound calls where the user is initiated the calls.

Let me know what type of traffic you can get and I'll you know the best offers to run :) PM me or Skype: mrjoepokr

First of all, of you wanna do PPCall don't and i repeat don't use a network, networks will shave your ass off and not credit your calls with all kinds of excuses, it will cost you in the end.

Nonsense! Use a reputable network that specializes in Pay Per Call. Reputable networks are not arbitrarily shaving.

The best thing to do is to sell these calls to local businesses, it isn't really that hard.

First build a good looking local business site lets say a plumber-site and make sure it ranks especially for longtails other webmaster often forget. (like leaking faucet +city or clocked gutter +city) also target all the small suburbs (you can get a lot of traffic from that), if you're new target a smaller city like Columbus or Toledo (those were the cities is tarted with :) ) you rank faster.

Sign up with twillio for phone numbers, i believe they are stil $1- a month and you can record the calls so you can't be scammed by business owners.

When the calls are starting to roll in, call or mail the local the plumbers and offer them 10 leads for free, that is it iof your leads are solid closing the deal will not be a problem at all, i have done this myself and i have made a nice living out of it, now my mate is running that business cus it turns out i hate to work with clients :)

More nonsense, pay per call is all about having the person call directly from their device, not directing them to a website.

If anyone does pay per call the way you outline, those calls will be as cold as ice. Pay Per Call is all about connecting immediately or the call is dead!

I suggest you check out the RingPartner and Invoca YouTube channel. Also check out RingPartner her in our Resources area.

Really, use google and see all the horror stories out there, of people putting in lots of $$$ on PPC and net getting paid

Pay per Call is having a person call the number, end of story.

This is major league bullshit, if you have targeted traffic on a targeted website that pre sales the service how can it be cold, are you saying that people that call a plumber are all cold callers, you must be joking

And i suggest you stay away from them or at least do your own research before you start dumping time & cash in programs like this.

More nonsense! You obviously have no clue about Pay Per Call campaigns.

You are bashing and smashing Pay Per Call and the supporting infrastructure. You obviously feel you are knowledgeable about Pay Per Call, but your statements are incorrect. I can tell that you have never run true Pay Per Call campaigns nor have you any respect for the truth about how it is designed to address its market.

I haven't put my finger on your ignorance about Pay Per Call, but talking this kind of ignorant trash does nobody any good. If you had ever done a Pay Per Call campaign you would know the entire industry is as I defined it. You apparently seem to think you can redefine the entire industry.

This is nothing but trash talk from you and benefits nobody! It is not how we do things here in the Fix!

Hi
I am new in pay per call marketing. I want to know how could I start. I know many marketers are making good amount of money by doing pay per call affiliate marketing.

The most important thing about Pay Per Call for you to understand in the beginning is it requires a larger budget than many other forms of paid traffic. I recommend around $2000 to begin with Pay Per Call.

How could I start pay per call?

The best thing to do is get a full understanding of how this type of paid traffic and conversions work. I highly recommend watching the RingPartner, Invoca, and Leonidas video channels to start.

Here is a taste of their videos:

What are the best networks to start?

RingPartner, NeverBlue, MundoMedia, and Commision Junction are all recommended for Pay Per Call.

Best way to drive traffic?

Adwords has the best Pay Per Call ad platform.

Landing page idea?

LP's are not really all that important for Pay Per Call. You do have to have one to meet the requirements of the traffic sources, but they don't need to be too elaborate. The reason is that the whole of the Pay Per Call platform is to get the users to call directly from the ads themselves.

TJ part of what DaveNL said is actually true - there are guys who set up local lead gen sites and make direct deals with local businesses and it can be quite profitable. Its not any different than doing SEO-optimized sites and putting a network derived ppcall phone # run through Invoca or Retreaver on there - the only difference is that the call buyer is one you contacted directly versus going through a network. Many of those guys 'rent' the pages for say $1,000 per month instead of selling the calls individually, but its up to the parties how to structure the deal.

I totally agree of course that his comments about networks shaving, etc., are way off base.

The best part about networks in the large selection of offers and the support they provide.

If anyone has any questions on ppcall feel free to DM me.

TJ part of what DaveNL said is actually true - there are guys who set up local lead gen sites and make direct deals with local businesses and it can be quite profitable. Its not any different than doing SEO-optimized sites and putting a network derived ppcall phone # run through Invoca or Retreaver on there - the only difference is that the call buyer is one you contacted directly versus going through a network. Many of those guys 'rent' the pages for say $1,000 per month instead of selling the calls individually, but its up to the parties how to structure the deal.

I totally agree of course that his comments about networks shaving, etc., are way off base.

The best part about networks in the large selection of offers and the support they provide.

If anyone has any questions on ppcall feel free to DM me.

I completely understood him, but it isn't really pay per call as he described. Maybe in 2009 through 2014. If there is anyone between the caller and the business besides the switchboard or router these days, then it is lead gen and not a true pay per call model. A lead gen site that collects the leads, packages them, and then sells them to a vendor is collecting and selling leads. Straight out lead gen. The real downside to this today is that over 80% of these types of leads are too cold to be of value. According to Google, and most all who promote, pay per call is now click to call. I wrote some data about it in a thread here. The old ppcall model is just another lead gen. I should have been clear about this earlier. Over 90% of all ad calls generated today are generated on a mobile or wireless device and expect to be connected immediately. We are calling this Click to Call, but it is actually the next gen Pay Per Call.

Now (or finally) Google has created a pure PPCall offering. While this meets the needs of advertisers who want calls and want to avoid clicks or worrying about landing pages, it’s probably also intended to boost the pricing of those ads by getting marketers to use call value as the bid calculus. The ads show a phone number and a call button. Google says that advertisers who only want calls should use this format and can bid exclusively on calls.

Previously AdWords clicks or calls (via call extensions) were billed as clicks. Marketers paid the same price regardless of whether users called or clicked when the calls option launched several years ago.

This is the next gen, previous models have been reindexed as strictly lead gen and not a true pay per call by those selling the traffic as well as the businesses paying for the calls.

However, not all true pay per call models generate the call directly from the ad to the vendor, whether the network is controlling the offer or not. I have local pay per call clients that are not going through a network, I promote offers from networks also, all of them go through a system to determine call length as well as other metrics. If the call is not being generated in a method that immediately routes the call and connects a vendor with a prospect these days, then it's just lead gen.

I believe the poster I quoted was suggesting that the calls flow warm directly to the call buyer... not where the callers info is taken down in some manner, packaged and called back later. I don't consider that pay per call I totally agree that's lead gen. I also totally agree warm calls are the only way to go... people are impatient and start calling other places when they can't reach someone live.

The other thing that can get people a bit confused is using talking about google's click to call ads intermixed with click to call where joe public clicked on a link on a webpage (or ad) and his dialer loaded, but it wasn't one of google's ads.

I believe the poster I quoted was suggesting that the calls flow warm directly to the call buyer... not where the callers info is taken down in some manner, packaged and called back later. I don't consider that pay per call I totally agree that's lead gen. I also totally agree warm calls are the only way to go... people are impatient and start calling other places when they can't reach someone live.

Yeah, he kind of jumped around his thoughts a bit. I had to remove him as he got nasty in his responses later in the thread. He did say he bundled leads "When the calls are starting to roll in, call or mail the local the plumbers and offer them 10 leads for free". These calls today need to be fast between the ad click and the vendor. Waiting to shop these leads after you get them is just not efficient and the leads turn cold.

I've been doing click to call for my real estate clients for about two years now and the calls are connected to the agents fast.

The other thing that can get people a bit confused is using talking about google's click to call ads intermixed with click to call where joe public clicked on a link on a webpage (or ad) and his dialer loaded, but it wasn't one of google's ads.

Can you clarify this, you lost me towards the end there.

Last edited:
Can you clarify this, you lost me towards the end there.

when using the term 'click to call' some people might assume that's referencing google's click-to-call ads when it could instead be talking about people using their phones and clicking on a link on the website that loads the dialer for them....

for those reading this wanting to try google, google's click-to-call is a very easy way to get into this vertical but its been around long enough now where there is a lot more competition and bid prices going up as TJ noted above.

besides google and bing ads I see guys doing well with facebook, craiglist (if the advertiser accepts that traffic), pops for a few select verticals, seo-optimized sites and more. we have some affiliates crushing a certain cpa offer on native and they are adding our ppcall # (exact same vertical) to the lander for extra rev.

when using the term 'click to call' some people might assume that's referencing google's click-to-call ads when it could instead be talking about people using their phones and clicking on a link on the website that loads the dialer for them....

for those reading this wanting to try google, google's click-to-call is a very easy way to get into this vertical but its been around long enough now where there is a lot more competition and bid prices going up as TJ noted above.

besides google and bing ads I see guys doing well with facebook, craiglist (if the advertiser accepts that traffic), pops for a few select verticals, seo-optimized sites and more. we have some affiliates crushing a certain cpa offer on native and they are adding our ppcall # (exact same vertical) to the lander for extra rev.

Well said!

Actually thats what I'm focusing on atm.. Ringpartner is definitely a network you can start with, so depending which campaign you choose and also its terms, you need to figure out how you going to bring traffic.. I chose car and insurance related campaigns because I worked in this type of industries so I know what's up and the beauty of PPCall is that in some cases they do allow off-line promotions.. so if you live in a big city and you know your way around that can make a difference.. my advice is: test it yourself, be original & plan everything upfront

Little late to the party here everyone. I could not agree more with the comments made here in regards to working with a good network, different sources that work, and a solid starting budget.

Just remember this is not a get rich quick business, and educate yourself as much as possible either through webinar's or contacting your account manager at the network you're apart of.

If you have any questions about pay per call please add me to skype at: ringpartnertaylor

Actually thats what I'm focusing on atm.. Ringpartner is definitely a network you can start with, so depending which campaign you choose and also its terms, you need to figure out how you going to bring traffic.. I chose car and insurance related campaigns because I worked in this type of industries so I know what's up and the beauty of PPCall is that in some cases they do allow off-line promotions.. so if you live in a big city and you know your way around that can make a difference.. my advice is: test it yourself, be original & plan everything upfront
So is pay per call is decorate for the local business?

So is pay per call is decorate for the local business?
Yes, you are right. Pay per call is the good fit for local business but if you are running the global business this is also helpful. Simply target your geo and I am sure you'll get quality leads. Just think when people call you/when you are calling to some service? Because you are highly interested or need the service badly isn't it?

Hello guys, am I correct in assuming that EPC (or otherwise earning per-call) rates are far greater for PPcall campaigns as opposed to PPClick? Since every action from your ad is a call (provided your traffic source is good quality) rather than a click to a webpage, does that always mean a significantly higher earning potential than advertising webpages? I mean, suppose only 1 of 170 clicks to a webpage turn into a conversion, so doesn't 1 out of... say every 2-3 calls turn into a lead? Or what is the average ratio?

Also I'm in need of a traffic source for PPCall traffic. I have an offline idea and may try Bing Ads, and am done with Adwords most likely, but what about this: a mobile ad agency for PPCall advertising! The users are already on their phone, so bingo, they would be taken easily to your call, just so long as the network has some sort of click-to-call functionality. Any advice on a good mobile or otherwise web ad agency for this would be much obliged!

Hello guys, am I correct in assuming that EPC (or otherwise earning per-call) rates are far greater for PPcall campaigns as opposed to PPClick? Since every action from your ad is a call (provided your traffic source is good quality) rather than a click to a webpage, does that always mean a significantly higher earning potential than advertising webpages? I mean, suppose only 1 of 170 clicks to a webpage turn into a conversion, so doesn't 1 out of... say every 2-3 calls turn into a lead? Or what is the average ratio?

Also I'm in need of a traffic source for PPCall traffic. I have an offline idea and may try Bing Ads, and am done with Adwords most likely, but what about this: a mobile ad agency for PPCall advertising! The users are already on their phone, so bingo, they would be taken easily to your call, just so long as the network has some sort of click-to-call functionality. Any advice on a good mobile or otherwise web ad agency for this would be much obliged!
Yes, you are right about EPC of pay per call. It's more profitable than PPC. The conversion ratio of pay per call was also high. Unfortunately, there are no specific such a minimum conversion rates of pay per call.
For traffic source AdWords are working great with Pay Per Call as they have called the only campaign but the price is high. On the other hand, Bing has low-cost PPC campaign. I haven't tested yet about the custom mobile ads campaign. If you reach on targeted customers by the apps marketing, then this will make you a chance to get leads.

So pay per call one of the good options for start affiliate marketing. Does it also newbie friendly? I mean does it easy to start for a newbie?

While PPcall has better earning potential, I wouldn't say it's NUbie friendly, as even myself with 10 years experience am having a helluva time optimizing some PPC campaigns, unless perhaps you happen to find a traffic source cheaper than Bing & Adwords

MI
Back