The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New To Pay Per Call

TJ part of what DaveNL said is actually true - there are guys who set up local lead gen sites and make direct deals with local businesses and it can be quite profitable. Its not any different than doing SEO-optimized sites and putting a network derived ppcall phone # run through Invoca or Retreaver on there - the only difference is that the call buyer is one you contacted directly versus going through a network. Many of those guys 'rent' the pages for say $1,000 per month instead of selling the calls individually, but its up to the parties how to structure the deal.

I totally agree of course that his comments about networks shaving, etc., are way off base.

The best part about networks in the large selection of offers and the support they provide.

If anyone has any questions on ppcall feel free to DM me.
I Need Payper Call Offer I Have 10k Traffic Please Add My Skype : deejaysuvo

Little late to the party here everyone. I could not agree more with the comments made here in regards to working with a good network, different sources that work, and a solid starting budget.

Just remember this is not a get rich quick business, and educate yourself as much as possible either through webinar's or contacting your account manager at the network you're apart of.

If you have any questions about pay per call please add me to skype at: ringpartnertaylor
I Need Paypercall Offer My Skype : deejaysuvo

The best Pay per call network out there perhaps, is Palo Media Group. Look them up, hit them up, get the highest payouts ever for PPCall

While PPcall has better earning potential, I wouldn't say it's NUbie friendly, as even myself with 10 years experience am having a helluva time optimizing some PPC campaigns, unless perhaps you happen to find a traffic source cheaper than Bing & Adwords
I agree, in today's competition and Google's SE regular changes it's quite tough to make PPCall work well for you if you are a newbie. There is difference between traditional CPA and PPCall. Also, don't forget that PPCall is mostly for US market, which makes competition more difficult.

banners
Back