The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to online marketing

Jennifer Lieberthal

affiliate
My name is Jennifer, I am a retired massage therapist and receptionist. I worked in the massage and beauty industry most of my adult life, after getting carpal tunnel I was no longer able to do massage. I have worked in several types of businesses since then which was back in 2015. I tried everything I could to get a full time job to provide for my family with absolutely no luck.i was able to get some temporary work, but nothing would last. Finally in 2017 I started looking for ways to make money online and thought I would give it a shot. I am still very new to all this but slowly I am finding some success. I love to blog and provide information on health and beauty as well as honest feedback of the money making systems that have and have not worked for me. One of the best things is that I have learned so much about websites and blogging.

My name is Jennifer, I am a retired massage therapist and receptionist. I worked in the massage and beauty industry most of my adult life, after getting carpal tunnel I was no longer able to do massage. I have worked in several types of businesses since then which was back in 2015. I tried everything I could to get a full time job to provide for my family with absolutely no luck.i was able to get some temporary work, but nothing would last. Finally in 2017 I started looking for ways to make money online and thought I would give it a shot. I am still very new to all this but slowly I am finding some success. I love to blog and provide information on health and beauty as well as honest feedback of the money making systems that have and have not worked for me. One of the best things is that I have learned so much about websites and blogging.
You are in the right place Jenifer..... Affiliatefix..... You will learn a lot of thing from here and hope soon you will be able to earn online. Good Luck

Welcome! Starting a blog is a great way to get your feet wet in the internet marketing game. Also the health and beauty vertical is huge and has a lot of offers you can promote. Good luck!

You are welcome in the forum, hopefully for you, you could build another source of income!

Welcome Jennifer! I'm also relatively new to online money making and is still just getting started. Do look through all the forums here to gain some valuable insights on how to do it right. Cheers to our success!

banners
Back