The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

New To CPA Mobile!

flybut13

affiliate
Hello Everybody,

First of all, I am happy to be a member of this forum, I am new to the world of CPA mobile but not to apps since i have many Android apps running on google play and also have made some $$ from CPA web company like clickbank. now i want to start promoting CPA mobile since my apps business is working good for me then selling affiliate product and i am sure that CPA mobile is the future.
I have started learning about CPA mobile and here is what I've learned and think there are 5 steps:

1-Register to some affiliate networks (maybe you can advice me about the best ones?)
2-Find a good source of traffic for the offers I choose (how to know which traffic that will convert from another, maybe it depend on the offer..)
3-Use tracker tools (I think i will use voluum)
4- create ads and landers and upload them to my VPS (which one is better)
5- Send traffic to offers and bank lol, maybe after doing some optimization based on tracking.

My big question is :
using a VPS to host my ads is a must? since all offers has banners and landers in their affiliate tools, or we can start using the offers ads and then optimizing them?
I don't really understand this last part! anyone can give me more details..?? :confused:

Thanks by advance

Hello Everybody,

First of all, I am happy to be a member of this forum, I am new to the world of CPA mobile but not to apps since i have many Android apps running on google play and also have made some $$ from CPA web company like clickbank. now i want to start promoting CPA mobile since my apps business is working good for me then selling affiliate product and i am sure that CPA mobile is the future.
I have started learning about CPA mobile and here is what I've learned and think there are 5 steps:

1-Register to some affiliate networks (maybe you can advice me about the best ones?)
2-Find a good source of traffic for the offers I choose (how to know which traffic that will convert from another, maybe it depend on the offer..)
3-Use tracker tools (I think i will use voluum)
4- create ads and landers and upload them to my VPS (which one is better)
5- Send traffic to offers and bank lol, maybe after doing some optimization based on tracking.

My big question is :
using a VPS to host my ads is a must? since all offers has banners and landers in their affiliate tools, or we can start using the offers ads and then optimizing them?
I don't really understand this last part! anyone can give me more details..?? :confused:

Thanks by advance

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @flybut13 and I am certain there are many here that will welcome your input on the android apps market. Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on what you need to do in preparation for mobile CPA.

A VPS is pretty much a necessity and you may find yourself upgrading to a dedicated server when your traffic warrants it and your budget allows for it.

While using native ads does work well, especially when the offer first comes out, learning to develop your own creatives and landers is a good idea. It allows for you to develop angles that may not be used by your competitors.

Optimizing is where the rubber meets the road in this business. It's all about collecting data, through your analytic's and tracker(s), and refining your targeting.

You will find lots of answers here for your questions. Happy to have you aboard. Get busy and build relationships here, loads of folks are here to help and to learn.

T J

i am a newbie i really did understand affiliate now bcos i had read alot on this site. now i need some one to tell me where to start and how to start?

i am a newbie i really did understand affiliate now bcos i had read alot on this site. now i need some one to tell me where to start and how to start?

Hi @earnex and welcome to the AffiliateFix! You say you have read alot about affiliate marketing on this forum, but I see you just joined today. I can tell you this, you need someone to tell you where and how to start. Then that's what I'll do. Get a coouple of legal pads and a couple of pens. You will need to visit the sub-forums and study the various practices, players, tools, and such so that you can make a decision and a plan. You will need to determine the following:

1. Join two networks
2. Select a tracking platform
3. Establish a monthly budget
4. Create a schedule that includes both work and study time
5. Select a vertical
6. Select a traffic source
7. Get a VPS
8. Be very active in this forum asking questions and posting your progress
9. Get to know people here. When they see you are taking action and getting involved, they will move the earth to help you!

Now, there is more. However, this is plenty for you to get started. The rest will come to you if you follow these instructions.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

Hello,

I joined Yeahmobi network and i have been accepted to promote their offers, already get approved for few offers.

I have created my first Mobile compaign for an antivirus offer and I am using buzzcity as my first source of traffic but I am waiting for balance approval from them 'sent all required doc..).
As a tracking tool, i am using Voluum, and now waiting for buzzcity approval to start sending traffic.
I will be using DL as a start and If the campaign is promising then split test with landers and VPS.

Offer details:
Category: Antivirus
GEO: Europ
CR: 1.11%
EPC: 0.01
Payout: $9.60 per Conversion

If you see that I forgot anything, I will be happy to hear from you!

Best regards

banners
Back