The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New path

Atre

affiliate
Hey guys, my name is Nick and I’m totally new in marketing overall. I’m starting is to learn it more because of my interest as a DevOps and developer with passion for automation.
While working as a freelance dev for the last six years - I got quite a good experience in building all kind of stuff (billions of landers, affiliate networks, traffic distribution systems)- all I need to do now is learn how to make money from all this clutter. So marketing!

So first steps for me
- create a blog (not sure if I can do one here), blogging always gives fresh ideas and some motivation
- choose 2-3-4 testing flows, get some budget
- BUILD something to automate and scale these flows

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

I am an automation enthusiast myself however why automate content with no underlying strategy? IMHO, that is the hard part -- developing the overall strategy and automating content or marketing tactics toward some end game goal.

Your first step is to decide on, and select; your market segments and some products that the 'people' will (or you feel [based on some empirical evidence]) would have the buyer's affinity in your targeted markets.

Your blog (if you want one (or 4)) is ancillary to your dynamic content. You use it/them to explain and tout your latest content <<< a feeder website or a help and information center.
lightbulb.png
You just could deal with affiliate networks that have some sort of data feed available (XML, JSON, CSV other) and automate the landing pages and the traffic flows -- this way you could possibly do some large scale testing. This could be the discovery process for the above outlined schema.

banners
Back