The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New Member - Need help to promote my business

John Donald

affiliate
Hi AFF folks

My name is John from MY. The reason I'm participating in this forum is because I'm looking for someone/company to run offer for my e-gaming websites.

I'm very new in affiliate marketing and I'm really looking forward to help me to promote my website.

***Edited by Admin***

Thank you very much
John Donald.

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You're invited to register your business as a resource
Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Hi AFF folks

My name is John from MY. The reason I'm participating in this forum is because I'm looking for someone/company to run offer for my e-gaming websites.

I'm very new in affiliate marketing and I'm really looking forward to help me to promote my website.

Feel free to reach me at this email: hpwinbet@gmail(.)com

We can schedule for an online meetup to discuss further about our objective.

Thank you very much
John Donald.
Welcome here

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm looking for someone/company to run offer for my e-gaming websites.

If it is a job you are offering, then post the job description and all relevant details in our Industry Related Employment forum.

If you are looking to recruit or solicit our membership, then follow the instructions attached here.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v7.pdf
    135.3 KB · Views: 9
Wellcome aboard! If you wanna monetize your website with our offers - text us, we'll let you know how to do it properly

Hi AFF folks

***Edited by Admin***

Thank you very much
John Donald.
Hello and welcome.
Networking is an important part of business promotion. You can start with them. By the way, our service makes working with social media easier and faster. Try it, it's free! We also have an affiliate program, you can advertise our service on your website and get 50% of every sale. You can read more details about affiliate marketing itself on this forum, it's really a valuable resource for businessmen just starting out.

banners
Back