The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New in the forum :-)

petazetas

affiliate
Hi,

I am new in the forum, but i started working on my internet projects 5 years ago.
2 years later I created my own company and i am really happy to live thanks to my internet projects and incomes.

I have experiencie in several areas (SEO, startups, app development, etc) but the media buying is one of the areas i want to dominate now.
Thats why i think i am in the right place because i see there is a lot of good information here :)

Thank you!

Hey, welcome here @petazetas !

You guess it right, you are at the right place to learn and master media buying for sure.

Looks like you have some great experience to share as well !

See you around. ;)

Hi @petazetas , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you here.

I am new in the forum, but i started working on my internet projects 5 years ago.
2 years later I created my own company and i am really happy to live thanks to my internet projects and incomes.

I have experiencie in several areas (SEO, startups, app development, etc) but the media buying is one of the areas i want to dominate now.
Thats why i think i am in the right place because i see there is a lot of good information here :)

Thank you!

loads of good experience in your background. Looking forward to hearing more.

Hope to see lots of interesting threads and posts.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back