The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New Here

austhistikated

affiliate
Hi everyone,

First and foremost, I want to thank you all for creating such a wonderful community that helps each other. The reason why I am here is I want to learn and bank on my own with some knowledge I will learn from you guys. Right now I want to try Amazon affiliate marketing using white hat techniques. Brief intro about myself, I am from Asia, wanting to smartly work on a website and learn how to run an ecommerce website with Amazon Affiliate Marketing to earn money (if possible that I can have some AdSense on the site too that would be great!) I hope to learn a lot from you guys and again thank you for accepting me here.

Right now, the most common problem that I am having is traffic, I don't know how to do SEO, keyword research and how to market my sites, earned a few $ from side stuffs but not constantly. And now I want to make it big and constant, I don't care if I start low as long as I will be able to grow it in a span of time and will grow consistently.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

First and foremost, I want to thank you all for creating such a wonderful community that helps each other. The reason why I am here is I want to learn and bank on my own with some knowledge I will learn from you guys. Right now I want to try Amazon affiliate marketing using white hat techniques. Brief intro about myself, I am from Asia, wanting to smartly work on a website and learn how to run an ecommerce website with Amazon Affiliate Marketing to earn money (if possible that I can have some AdSense on the site too that would be great!) I hope to learn a lot from you guys and again thank you for accepting me here.

Right now, the most common problem that I am having is traffic, I don't know how to do SEO, keyword research and how to market my sites, earned a few $ from side stuffs but not constantly. And now I want to make it big and constant, I don't care if I start low as long as I will be able to grow it in a span of time and will grow consistently.

Cheers!

Hi and welcome to AffiliateFix @austhistikated !

Sounds like you have a plan in the making. Maybe start a follow along to get some help and guidance from the members and vendors.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

wanting to smartly work on a website and learn how to run an ecommerce website with Amazon Affiliate Marketing to earn money

You can find some good information here: eCommerce

Right now, the most common problem that I am having is traffic, I don't know how to do SEO, keyword research and how to market my sites, earned a few $ from side stuffs but not constantly.

Traffic is usually most people's biggest challenge. The SEO forum is a good place for you to check out, as well as any of the others in the Traffic section of the main forum page.

I also recommend these for you:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

The first link will educate you with the industry basics; the Newbie Helpdesk is the place to go to ask newbie questions and read what others are dealing with as they begin their online journeys.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

welcome @austhistikated to affiliatefix. Thanks for joining.

The only way you can learn is spend some quality time going through previously shared threads of others. When you don't find any put the questions.

Its said that "The only thing for money earners and money spenders is the knowledge to be ahead of time!". I wish you all time for you to be ahead.

Thanks guys!! Right now I am being picky with the methods that I will try, most of the methods I did before failed because of traffic problem and lost about $300-$400 in the process, and in our country, a mere $100 is already like a week or two of 9-5 work... So by now I am trying to look for no or minimum capital to start as I have lost a lot previously instead of earning... Hoping I can bank like you guys, $10-$15 a day for me would be heaven...

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I have a few suggestions.

First, I suggest setting your goals unrealistically high, and if you miss but come close you will still be very successful. You always want to achieve your optimal level of success. This trick works well for that.

Second, absorb as much information as you can handle before a significant investment such as tools and/or advertising. Knowledge is your friend.

And third, make a calendar to help keep your thoughts organized. I recommend Teamup at Teamup.com.

Best of success to you.

MI
Back