The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New here

paul beamon

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Just recently stumbled onto this forum; looks like there's a lot of folk here that have some good things to say. I'm sure I'll be learning some cool stuff here; hopefully I can contribute some helpful stuff too.

Anyway, I'm from Perth Western Australia and I pretty much work from home now, doing online tasking and affiliate marketing. I lost my job 12 months ago so I've had to get serious with working my business. Can't say it's been easy but now that I've adjusted to my new life style I'm quite enjoying myself for the most part.

I've been heavily involved in building network marketing businesses over the last several years, however, I've been moving away from this business model of late because my interests have changed.

I guess you could say I'm somewhat tired of fighting the huge attrition rate within the network marketing industry, so I've shifted my focus to a completely different way of doing business. Hoping for a prosperous 2016!

Have a great day
Paul

Hey everyone

Hi @paul beamon , welcome to WebsiteFix! Thanks for joining us.

Just recently stumbled onto this forum; looks like there's a lot of folk here that have some good things to say. I'm sure I'll be learning some cool stuff here; hopefully I can contribute some helpful stuff too.

Anyway, I'm from Perth Western Australia and I pretty much work from home now, doing online tasking and affiliate marketing. I lost my job 12 months ago so I've had to get serious with working my business. Can't say it's been easy but now that I've adjusted to my new life style I'm quite enjoying myself for the most part.

I've been heavily involved in building network marketing businesses over the last several years, however, I've been moving away from this business model of late because my interests have changed.

I guess you could say I'm somewhat tired of fighting the huge attrition rate within the network marketing industry, so I've shifted my focus to a completely different way of doing business. Hoping for a prosperous 2016!

Have a great day
Paul

Looking good! you got it going on!

ope to know more about your shift in business.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back