The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help New guy here I'm tired need help.

sabihzain

affiliate
Hi ,
I'm new on this forum I've been searching regarding affiliate marketing for a time now that's also the reason I signed up on this forum.

In the past months I've learned there are many ways in this field. I've learned the following terms

Affiliate Marketing ( Maxbounty , clickbank etc) ,
Cpa marketing (ogads , cpagrip etc)

For mediabuying I've learnt the main idea is to buy traffic clear the junk out and scale the working ones. The problem is I don't have that kinda money I'm living in Pakistan and its pretty expensive for me even 100$.

So what I decided was to go for free methods and make some money from that.

I'll keep it short , I again watched many youtube videos telling methods
tried youtube shorts method promoting digistore24 weightloss products made 70 videos got views got clicks no progress after months.

tried youtube videos promoting things locking them with content lockers that didn't work either.

twitter,reddit and much more but nothing seems to work for me.

I'm really stuck dunno what to do , I know you guys mostly pros here it would help me a lot if you guys gave me a roadmap.

I'm not asking for 100% fail proof plan , just want a direction which won't lead to a dead end , starting myself again and again is really tough.

I really believe it all starts out with the `right` product or service.

You will always have a uphill battles with commoditized products or run-of-the-mill offers that everyone else has and is hyping --especially in any free traffic situation.

If a new angle or value proposition can be applied (added) to an existing product --there can perhaps be a market disruption that can give you an advantage in selling. A current example is the addition of the AI concept to adult dating --but that will get old real fast I think but that is the general idea.

ChatGPT AI details:
Disruptive innovation is possible when a new product, service, or business model enters the market and disrupts the existing industry by offering something that is simpler, more affordable, or more convenient. Disruptive innovations typically originate in low-end or niche markets, and gradually move up-market, often displacing established companies and their products.

There are several conditions that enable disruptive innovation, including:

Emerging technology: New technologies often provide opportunities for disruptive innovation by creating new markets or disrupting existing ones.

Unmet needs: Disruptive innovation often occurs when there is a gap in the market that existing companies are not addressing. This may be due to the high cost of existing solutions, or because they are too complex or not user-friendly.

Market inefficiencies: Inefficient markets with high barriers to entry can create opportunities for new entrants to disrupt existing players.

Changing consumer behavior: Disruptive innovation can occur when consumer preferences shift towards products or services that are more affordable, convenient, or offer a better user experience.

Business model innovation: Disruptive innovation can also occur when a new business model is introduced that fundamentally changes the way an industry operates.

Overall, disruptive innovation requires a combination of new technologies, unmet needs, market inefficiencies, changing consumer behavior, and innovative business models to create a new market or disrupt an existing one.

1. Pick an evergreen market and a niche within that market.
  2. Setup a website (I use gosysteme.com it's free).
  3. Create awesome content around the big issues in your niche, solving the problems of your target audience and answering their questions (keyword research).
  4. Add affiliate links to offers relevant to your content.
  5. Repurpose your content in YouTube videos. tiktoks, Pinterest, etc.
  6. Promote your content. Link to your website and videos, never direct link to the offer.
  7. Invest your money into content outsourcing and ads, to grow quicker and scale your business.
You can find free YouTube tutorials on all of these steps. No need to buy courses from guru's.

With all of the methods for earning without investment, I find none of them have had any validation for more than a decade now, and they didn't really have much success back then either.

Without investment, you have no tools and no possibility for reasonable targeting. Everyone earning in this industry, newbie or pro, is using the necessary tools and investing in highly targeted traffic. This is who you are competing against. Trying to do this business without proper investment is like trying to run the Iditarod in shorts and a t-shirt and with only two dogs on the sled.

MI
Back