The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
I don't use G myself but I do know they tend to 'stir the pot' and send people scrambling, so it wouldn't surprise me if 'the game' will change, at least somewhat. It will do so out of necessity.

Supposedly, the changes will improve user experience. If that's true then I guess it could be a good thing. The trick, as always, is keeping up with the latest changes to remain in compliance.

Many sites will have to adjust. My account manager in Admaven sent me an email they are now launching new interstitial ads that are compliant with google ads experience report so I guess they know already specific ad formats that were used until now will not be acceptable anymore and will be blocked.

My account manager in Admaven sent me an email they are now launching new interstitial ads that are compliant with google ads experience report

Huh! I'm a little behind, I guess. I thought I'd read that G absolutely hates interstitial.

Google insights all positive, Users up 25.84%, New Users up 27.15%, Sessions up 29.89%, Session duration up 17.74%, Bounce Rate down 13.81%, Pages/session up 5.96%....yet very few buyers with this new traffic. Total chaff traffic. All these changes while nothing on the site has changed at all in months. This is all Google flux...not related to any actual new audience.Topazy.

Last edited:
Why not Google 'chrome default adblock' see what is being said ...
Non user initiated ads that disrupt the screen, videos that auto-play is what I am hearing ...

Graybeard, Jan 18, 2018

MI
Back