The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Design Review Please :)

nice looking website...and also the good combination of blue and black ... but the main tabs should be in some other color not Blue.... its not looking very attractive....

Good color combination and let me speak something. I think you have to add some color maybe yellow that bring your site colorful because this is salepage and If I am customer I don't devote to buy due to duotone site

its too premade - it looks like a template you've downloaded and adapted for your own use.

I'm not a fan of white text on black for commercial websites, it never looks good.

edit tables!?!?!?!?!!?!?1

its too premade - it looks like a template you've downloaded and adapted for your own use.

I'm not a fan of white text on black for commercial websites, it never looks good.

edit tables!?!?!?!?!!?!?1

No template - it's all my own work. But thanks for the comment.

the corners of the blue boxes are a bit off in ff on mac :)

its probably a colour profile image but its also a case of the image repeating itself - if you set it to not repeat it should at least eliminate that problem! if not the colour matching issue.

Have to agree with Xhan to be honest bud, IMO a black site shouldnt be used for commercial usage, it looks a little like the older hosting templates if you know what i mean.

Although it does look tidy and clean so i would imagine it will do just fine for your target audience.

Just out of interest do you get much work through your site ? I was an IT engineer for 5 years before getting in to web development, never took it to the web to get work as word of month was my main way of getting jobs.

Xhan , welcome back by the way , havent seen you around in a while :)

I get mainly computer repair work through the site and although there is little profit in it, it does give me the chance to meet the owners of small businesses in my area and I can then explain to them my programming and web skills. I often get more profitable work out of it.

What I've learned is that the business I recieve is a reactive response to a problem as apposed to a proactive effort to improve a website or software.

Thanks again for the feedback. Having taken a step back I do agree that this style of design is kinda web 1.0. I've been looking at web 2.0 style designs (if there really is such a thing) and am planning to develop a more web 2.0 style site for my optimisation services and web design services which I will place on a couple of other domains I own.

I think the web 1.0 style is good for IT support type services though where the focus is technical but web 2.0 is better for more creative services such as the graphic design and some optimisation elements.

I get mainly computer repair work through the site and although there is little profit in it, it does give me the chance to meet the owners of small businesses in my area and I can then explain to them my programming and web skills. I often get more profitable work out of it.

What I've learned is that the business I recieve is a reactive response to a problem as apposed to a proactive effort to improve a website or software.

Thanks again for the feedback. Having taken a step back I do agree that this style of design is kinda web 1.0. I've been looking at web 2.0 style designs (if there really is such a thing) and am planning to develop a more web 2.0 style site for my optimisation services and web design services which I will place on a couple of other domains I own.

I think the web 1.0 style is good for IT support type services though where the focus is technical but web 2.0 is better for more creative services such as the graphic design and some optimisation elements.

Totally agree bud, I would focus on more of a total CSS styled page rather than any tables etc, as you said though (what they say is web 2.0) would be good.

banners
Back