The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New Account Manager

Hello mavricks. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Just follow the threads mentioned by my friend VirtualGlobalPhone. They are great place to start learning Affiliate marketing.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi, @mavricks and welcome to AffiliateFix!

now work with a network

Are you here as a rep for your network? Or for personal learning? Just wondered, as there are different policies for each, which we're happy to help you with if need be. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi, @mavricks and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Are you here as a rep for your network? Or for personal learning? Just wondered, as there are different policies for each, which we're happy to help you with if need be. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

I'm here for personal learning and want to learn more about how publishers think and what makes them successful. As I'm just starting out, I don't think I'll rep my network on here quite yet until I'm ready!

I'm here for personal learning and want to learn more about how publishers think and what makes them successful. As I'm just starting out, I don't think I'll rep my network on here quite yet until I'm ready!

No problem, thanks for letting us know. :)

Those links that @VirtualGlobalPhone posted for you are where you should start then. I have a feeling you'll be a fast learner.

I also think that since you're a data analyzer pro, tracking and optimizing will be a breeze for you when you start running campaigns.

banners
Back