The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

NeverBlue

mutantbull

Hey Guys I submitted a application on NeverBlue on 3-4August and then they replied me and wanted my earnings proof etc and I gave them .
Then they ask 1-2 more question and I replied it on 7th August but from that day I never a got reply about my application stating that I am accepted or not.

Can Anyone tell me how I can talk to them about this?
Email : they are replying
Phone : I can't call

Anything else which can help my application to get a answer.

hey:

I am affiliate manager at neverblue - feel free to add me on Skype and we can talk
username: Neverbluejos

Cheers

Jos

I find that Neverblue are more selective nowadays.

You could try Peerfly, they are much easier to get in!

Hi neverbluejos.
I'm in the same situation as "mutantbull" - one response and then silent.

Would like to pinch your Skype and send you a Message - Hope to get a reply.
It's OK that NeverBlue are selective and have the right to reject applications, but wouldn't it be normal courtesy to let the applicant know?

Thanks Mate!

OllePer

It is a well known fact that CPA networks are a bit biassed when it comes to affiliates from certain nationalities. Due to the large ammount of fraudelent activity from some shady affiliates from certain countries. And yes that includes affiliates from India and China specially. I know it sucks, and I'm sure there are awesome and competent affiliates/AMs from India and China, but that's the way it is.

So if that is the case, you will have to go the extra mile and be more proactive when it comes to your application. You gotta contact them either by phone/skype and have a 1 on 1 interview, with one or several affiliate managers, or the people who are in charge of approvals. Improving your english skills and not calling them "sir" over and over will help. It is not a job interview, and I find that affiliate networks aren't the most "corporative style" people, so loosen up a bit. Be professional but not overly polite, specially if your grammar is not that good, you gonna sound silly and not inspire trust.

Besides, like you have confirmed in this thread, networks care a lot about PR and image. So adressing them on the big IM forums helps. That's why forums like CPAFIX are great, they give you leverage when it comes to dealing with internet businesses. They might not care what a single affiliate thinks, but they do about how a big IM forum sees them. Trust me on that.

Peace and good luck!

djcrunk you are absolutely right .For the only purpose of catching their attention I made this thread and it's paying now.
They have started to reply me on skype and promised me to sort out this asap.

mutantbull. Shoot me a PM or hit me on Skype, I will put you in contact with my never blue rep and see if he can help you out.

MI
Back