affiliate
Neverblue

neverbluelogo.jpg
Join Now

Neverblue Facebook

Neverblue Twitter

contacticon.png
andrew.wee@neverblue.com

Neverblue is a CPA network with offices in Canada and Europe. We are agency of record for several lead gen offers and have established niches in finance, education, dating and short form lead gen.

Vote for Neverblue now, on the CPA Network List

I hope they do. NeverBlue has always been a solid network.

Neverblue is touring Europe + Tel Aviv this June! Come meet us in London on June 14th and find out just what we're all about. Mobile is one of many hot topics and we want to share with you how to be successful in this space. Find out more info on our Facebook page.

Does anyone have any feedback from the interacts in Tel Aviv, London or Barcelona?
We have one left in Berlin - Tomorrow June 21st! email or skype me if your interested.

The bankruptcy is being filed by Neverblue's parent company, V2V holdings. Neverblue and Neverblue Email (formerly AKMG) continue to be profitable and affiliates continue to receive their payments on time.

any news on this bankruptcy i'm hearing about?

Hiya CPA Fix members, my name is Andrew Wee and I'm an affiliate consultant with Neverblue, responsible for recruiting and developing affiliates.

Our strongest verticals are in the following areas:
1 Dating
2 Downloads
3 Financial
4 Freebies
5 Gaming
6 Coupons
7 PIN Submit/SMS
8 Travel
9 Ecommerce
10 Membership Clubs
11 Health & Beauty
12 Automotive
13 Insurance
14 Education
15 Business Opportunity
16 Mobile Optimized
17 Careers

Dating is by far our strongest vertical, and we have a diversity of offers across North America, Europe and Asia, across various promo types - display, ppc, ppv, social network, seo.

I'm a former affiliate myself having been promoting CPA offers since 2006 and I joined Neverblue in Oct 2011.

You can contact me via:
facebook: search for "andrew wee" (I check facebook private msgs multiple times a day)
skype and AIM: andreww38

We offer payment via ACH, wires, cheque, paypal

If you've got questions, do post them in the thread.

Hey there,

I am a strong affiliate and I have earned quite a bit of money through affiliate marketing. I am new to CPA but I have no lack of knowledge and my first 2 days in the biz I have made over $180 in earnings with MaxBounty. I hear lots of great things about your service and would like to jump on board. I actually signed up with your company first and was denied. For what reason I do not know. I have never been denied anything before when it comes to affiliate marketing.

A week later I reapplied and a few days later I got this email:

Hello

Thank you for your application to our network. You have made it to the next step! What we need from you now is proof to validate your answers to our application form. If you could provide us with a screen shot from your top 1 or 2 affiliate networks showing that you have a valid membership there, as well as showing earnings to verify your answer of $1k-5k minimum monthly commissions, we will process your application as soon as we receive them. Please make sure that it clearly shows your name on the document. If your statements do not match your answer exactly that is ok, just send us whatever form of proof you have and we will base our decision to conduct a telephone interview with you on whatever we receive. Any documentation we receive will be kept strictly confidential.

If there is any other documentation besides what has been requested above that you feel would give us some insight, please let us know.

Thank you for your time, we await your email.

I replied with screen shots for proof I am a part of another CPA network and my earnings proof from my paypal account. See attached screen shot. Can you tell me when you plan to accept or deny my application? I would love to start with your network earning. My goal is to be a member of quite a few of them to allow myself as many offers as possible to promote via PPC, my websites, and other accepted traffic generation methods.

I earn my living full time from home. I make right now about $5k per month give or take some months are not so great but I am still consistent with my affiliate marketing income. I can't wait to be accepted.

Thank you,
Jonathan Smith

maxbounty-wso.jpgmbproof.jpg

i try to sign up twice.. but always get rejected.. would someone help me how to approved my application?

Hi Jonathan:

Please hit me up on skype (Neverbluejos) and I can work with you to get an account

Also I would like to clear up the bankruptcy rumors, Neverblue is in a strong financial position and paying all affiliates. Today GlobalWide Media have announced it closed the acquisition of Neverblue. Which is a exciting move for both companies, Neverblue will remain with the same name, and still run as before.

Jos has helped me more than he had to. I have never seen such great service from a AM and I will be using NeverBlue offers now because of Jos.

Thank you Jos!

hello there,

i signed up with your company first and was denied. For what reason I do not know. can you help me

hey JX-Master:

It was good chatting with you today, hopefully we can work together soon.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back