The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Never been this early -- WTF!

Graybeard

My driveway -- post your snow pics o_O

nov122019.jpg

Never can remember this much snow this early (late fall)

Same here in Ontario. In my area, we've already had 3 days of having to shovel this month.

On the Niagara peninsula where my sisters live, there were 400 accidents yesterday due to the weather. Crazy.

I remember one other year, maybe 5 years ago, when it started snowing in November and didn't stop until May. Ugh!

TJ, that's more what it looks like here. The little neighbourhood kids are using one of the snowbanks for tobogganing.

I didn't have enough energy left after shoveling to take a picture. Plus, my fingers were so cold they hurt. :D

I feed the squirrels, birds and chipmunks, have never had as many at one time as TJ, that's pretty impressive.

Those are red winged blackbirds. Every year around first snow we get 2 or 3 flocks that will stop by briefly (a few days each). Then they're gone until spring.

Wow did you put out cracked corn for the birds?

When the snow is hard on top, we'll throw extra feed around the feeders so they all can get some. We buy 40#'s of feed at a time from Agway about once a month. It does have some cracked corn in it along with a wide variety of seeds.

banners
Back