The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Neoseo - Presentation

Neoseo

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I'm completely new to the world of online marketing so I decided to join this community to learn more about it and exchange with other members.

To give some background, I've recently created a website that offers digital products for real estate investors. I've developed the products because I am myself a real estate investor and I'm passionate about the industry so I wanted to share useful tools to others. Now that my products are finalized and my website is up and running, I'm looking into online marketing and how to promote them to the world!

I had absolutely no clue how vast of a field online marketing was but now I know, and I can't wait to learn more about it.

In terms of objectives, I'm not really planning on making money with this website (or at least clearly not a lot) and I'm more interested in the project itself (building a product, building a website, improving the ranking, managing an affiliate program, etc.) and what I'm learning along the way. In this case, it's not the destination that matters, it's the journey!

On the other hand, I'm trying to make this side project self-sustainable financially, meaning that I don't want to invest a massive amount of cash upfront (so no paid ads online, etc) but will reinvest all of my earnings back into the project to grow it further. In that regard, I'm very interested in learning more about affiliate marketing because it seems to match my overall philosophy.

I'll stop there because I dont want to bore the community!

Thank you,
Neoseo

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

(building a product, building a website, improving the ranking, managing an affiliate program

Add BRANDING to your list.

I'm not really planning on making money with this website

You mean for yourself I suspect because your list of intentions requires investments.

So you actually have two types of marketing ahead of you. General Marketing & Affiliate Marketing. Two different animals. Not to worry, you can get your answers to both here.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Digital products for Real Estate investors<--That's first of all a narrow market --the investment angle ...
I don't know how you are defining an "investment"
I think you will need to look hard to find *qualified* investors.
Unless, this is a hobby or some sort of market exploration: I would start with some overview monetization strategy --First.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back