The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My (second) presentation

Marco Piccinato

Earn 100,000 per month (lol)!

Howdy Everyone! I'm Marco from Italy and this is my second presentation
I subscribed months ago ... but I fell into the network of fools who promise 10,000 50,000 or 100,000 a month

There is nothing to do, ours is a real job, hard, there are no shortcuts and it does not give discounts to
anyone!

10x. Marco

Earn 100,000 per month (lol)!

Howdy Everyone! I'm Marco from Italy and this is my second presentation
I subscribed months ago ... but I fell into the network of fools who promise 10,000 50,000 or 100,000 a month

There is nothing to do, ours is a real job, hard, there are no shortcuts and it does not give discounts to
anyone!

10x. Marco
Hello, Marco! Welcome aboard one more time :)

Like we say in Russia, "free cheese can be only in a mousetrap". Hope that's everything is fine now.

Good luck!

Hey, Marco. Wellcome back to us. Maybe you will tell us an interesting story, which will help our newbies not to repeat your mistakes?
Howdy Alex
I had a good start relying on the advice and experiences shared here on Affiliatefix
Then I started watching videos on youtube (in Italian) and I got duped by the various titles "EARN 10,000 PER MONTH" then "AS EARN 50,000 PER MONTH" and so on
Result ... they only sell courses or video courses that are ALL DISCOUNTED and the only ones to earn are them
In the end I find the best help here on Affiliatefix where we share our experiences (positive or negative)!
10x. Marco

I find the best help here on Affiliatefix where we share our experiences

And that is the beauty of a community!

There are some coaching programs that will help you with significant detailed instructions, but they are few and far between. We have a few favorites that we have worked with for many years.

You are on the right track when working closely with fellow members of a community. The members want to see one another succeed!

Howdy and you'r right !
I am an absolute beginner and an easy prey to the "cunning"
BTW I am not angry ... they have done their job as "sly men"
Do you think that the "package" with private Facebook group cost 150 eur one-off
If you look we have taken in 132 ... 132 X 150 eur = 19800 eur
They made a good deal!
10x. Marco
Screenshot 2020-06-24 at 22.25.37.png

Question threads here pls:
Newbie Helpdesk
Or, in a forum that is for that topic.

That said --we? You as a member is that what you mean? Whatever works Marco ... Language and understanding is always an issue --especially in the beginning.

Question threads here pls:
Newbie Helpdesk
Or, in a forum that is for that topic.

That said --we? You as a member is that what you mean? Whatever works Marco ... Language and understanding is always an issue --especially in the beginning.
...if a simple presentation is already a problem, this isn't the forum for me

I immediately delete my account, hasta la vista!

...if a simple presentation is already a problem, this isn't the forum for me

I immediately delete my account, hasta la vista!

Don't be such a "hot head"! He was just pointing our you need to learn to use a forum correctly so that it may serve you better. The Newbies Helpdesk will get you more answers than posting questions in the Introductions forum. This is what he was relaying.

HE WAS HELPING!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome back, Marco. Assuming you're coming back, I'm not sure after reading your last post in this thread.

As TJ Tutor said, Graybeard was trying to help you. It's what we do here. :)

If you're ever not sure about a message in a post, just ask for clarification and we'll make sure we help you understand what was meant.

There are only friends here.

MI
Back