The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
So I just thought this was
--> an interesting video
regardless I think Patel is a genius
its the question I like
can you be an affiliate just on your phone?
So replying to my own post
Ima go ahead and disagree with Neil
--> who I love by the way
because with a good phone
you can do pretty much anything
many new phones
--> more powerful than old laptops
plus you can get keyboard addon for phone
so the answer is YES

1. Search engine optimization. A homepage that has not been optimized for SEO will perform poorly on SERPs.
  2. User experience. A homepage that doesn’t take user experience into account , low-quality copy, will suffer from high exit rates and low engagement.
  3. Accessibility. A homepage that doesn’t follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines will make it difficult for all users to navigate the website effectively. This can directly affect user experience while also impacting SEO.
There were 3 URLs [4, one I missed (<facepalm>)] in that text, I had to manually remove them. That is very link-stuffed IMHO.

Then he has a jQuery modal when you click to copy --very irritating (to me) and very contradictory to #2 above 'see user experience'

These antics are effective, no doubt, but turn me off in a heartbeat. Neil and Google have something in common: The both seem to think that are exempt from their own bullshit --they are not in my book --that is the definition of hypocrisy.

1. Search engine optimization. A homepage that has not been optimized for SEO will perform poorly on SERPs.
  2. User experience. A homepage that doesn’t take user experience into account , low-quality copy, will suffer from high exit rates and low engagement.
  3. Accessibility. A homepage that doesn’t follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines will make it difficult for all users to navigate the website effectively. This can directly affect user experience while also impacting SEO.

Pardon me for saying so but aren't those the same things we've all been supposed to do for about the past 20 years or so? Or has my cloudy memory gotten the better of me (again)?

It's good, practical advice, certainly but I feel like I wrote an article somewhere back, circa 2008 saying those things. For #3, I think it was simply referred to as UI but with the same intent of making the homepage easy to use.
That is very link-stuffed IMHO.
Annnddd....I thought link stuffing was frowned upon and even Google punished for a long time now. For websites and articles, anyway.

that is the definition of hypocrisy.
It certainly seems that way, at least in this instance. I'm actually kind of surprised to see it from Neil. Big deal that he is and all. :rofl

I really dig neil patel
he's off the radar smart
willing to forgive his mistakes
the guy has been a big part in my success
esp his easy to use software
very often its the format of what he does
the way he delivers it
that I learn most from

he gets eyes clicks & sales

MI
Back